- E-Mail Letter to HealthFacts About Bedbugs: Non-Toxic Alternatives to Professional Exterminators. Iaconetti, Joan // HealthFacts;Jul2006, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p4
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Bedbugs: One Woman's Experience" in the June 2006 issue of "HealthFacts."
- The Bed Bug Dilemma. Bryks, Sam // Journal of Environmental Health;Nov2010, Vol. 73 Issue 4, p48
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Bed Bugs: The Pesticides Dilemma," by Rebecca Berg in the June 2010 issue.
- Bedbugs are gone. Conkin, Dennis // Bay Area Reporter;1/26/2006, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p7
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "SRO Residents Ticked About Bedbugs" in the January 12, 2006 issue.
- Column on bedbugs prompted laughter. Ahlrichs, Nancy // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/1/2004, Vol. 24 Issue 52, p14
Presents a letter to the editor about bedbugs.
- Bedbugs and Healthcare-associated Dermatitis, France. Delaunay, Pascal; Blanc, Véronique; Dandine, Marc; Del Giudice, Pascal; Franc, Michel; Pomares-Estran, Christelle; Marty, Pierre; Chosidow, Olivier // Emerging Infectious Diseases;Jun2009, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p989
A letter to the editor about an outbreak of health-care associated dermatitis caused by bedbugs in a hospital nursing home in France.
- Bedbugs and Transmission of Trypanosoma cruzi. Goddard, Jerome // Clinical Infectious Diseases;7/15/2011, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p210
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article related to bedbugs and disease transmission in a previous issue of the periodical.
- Reply to Goddard. Delaunay, Pascal; Blanc, Véronique; Del-Giudice, Pascal; Levy-Bencheton, Anna; Chosidow, Olivier; Marty, Pierre; Brouqui, Philippe // Clinical Infectious Diseases;7/15/2011, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p210
A response by Pascal Delaunay and colleagues to a letter to the editor about his article related to bedbugs and disease transmission in a previous issue of the periodical is presented.
- TALK BACK. Drew, A; Nicole, S. // Current Events;10/4/2010, Vol. 110 Issue 5, p3
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to articles "On the March" and "Not So Black and White" in the previous issue.
- THE INBOX. Crenshaw, Billie Sue; Tran, Dean; Shillam, Casey; Fratus, Cassandra // Popular Science;Aug2011, Vol. 279 Issue 2, p8
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in the June 2011 issue including "The Evolving Bedbug," "Robo-Nurse," and "5 Things to Clean Up for Spring."