Spain and swine flu
- Asia battles to stop swine flu. // Asian Pacific Post;5/7/2009, p18
The article reports on the efforts of Asian countries to prevent the spread of swine flu.
- What Can You Do About The Flu? // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);5/6/2009, Vol. 26 Issue 18, p1
The article offers advices from the Coordinating Center for Infectious Diseases (CCID) and the National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD) on how to prevent swine flu in Texas.
- Washing, sanitizing hands is prevention key. Hannigan, Michael V. // Malakoff News (TX);9/11/2009, Vol. 100 Issue 37, p1A
The article offers information on the precautionary efforts being undertaken by public officials in Texas to limit exposure to the H1N1 influenza strain, or commonly called as the Swine Flu.
- HOW TO AVOID THE FLU. // Junior Scholastic;9/21/2009, Vol. 112 Issue 2, p3
The article discusses ways on how to avoid the swine influenza.
- Advisers say keep current flu strains in vaccine. Traynor, Kate // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;4/1/2011, Vol. 68 Issue 7, p551
The article reports the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) advisers' recommendation to retain the current influenza type A H3N2 and influenza B strains vaccine formulation for the 2011â€“12 flu season. The article discusses febrile seizures in children after vaccination, and features...
- Swatting the Flu Bug. Vlahos, Elizabeth // All Hands;Feb2010, Issue 1115, p36
The article offers information on the nature, prevention, and treatment of the swine influenza.
- Survey Says. // Pit & Quarry;Dec2009, Vol. 102 Issue 6, p4
The article presents statistics on the efforts of the aggregate industry to combat the threat of H1N1 flu in the U.S.
- Vaccination, antiviral therapy safe, effective for pregnant women. Foster, Melissa // Infectious Diseases in Children;Aug2010, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p35
This article reports on the safety and efficacy of vaccines and antiviral treatments in preventing H1N1 infection among pregnant women, according to Richard BEigi of the Magee-Women's Hospital of the University of Pittsburgh.
- Seasons Greetings! Savadi, Ravindra // Journal of Indian Prosthodontic Society;Apr2009, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p63
The author talks about several matters regarding the publishing of the journal's issue. He acknowledges the words of appreciation given by the readers of the journal. He discusses preventive measures to battle H1N1 virus. He criticizes the use of plagiarism in the contribution of articles for...