Stillbirths before 28 weeks?
- Does experience or delivery volume of family physicians predict maternal and newborn outcomes? Kelly, Ann; Klein, Michael C.; Kaczorowski, Janusz; Grzybowski, Stefan // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;2/17/2004, Vol. 170 Issue 4, p446
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the paper "Does Delivery Volume of Family Physicians Predict Maternal and Newborn Outcome?," by Ann Kelly, Michael C. Klein, Janusz Kaczorowski and Stefan Gryzbowski, published in the 2002 issue of the "Canadian Medical Association Journal."
- KUDOS. Fuller Jr., Don // Subconsciously Speaking;Jan/Feb2008, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p9
A letter to the editor is presented concerning an outcome of an hypnobirth delivery.
- Longed-for birth. Graham, Melissa // Australian Parents;Oct/Nov2005, p12
Presents a letter to the editor about a desire to have a vaginal birth.
- Delivery Options for Prevention of Perinatal HIV Transmission. FOGLER, JESS; COHAN, DEBORAH; WEBER, SHANNON; GOLDSCHMIDT, RONALD // American Family Physician;12/15/2009, Vol. 80 Issue 12, p1356
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Spontaneous Vaginal Delivery," by D. A. Patterson, M. Winslow and C. D. Matus in the August 1, 2008 issue.
- A Cross-sectional Study of the Profile and Percentage of Institutional Deliveries Among Currently Married Women of 15-45-Year Age Group in the Villages of Veerapandi Panchayat Union of Salem District, Tamil Nadu. Kannan, C. // Indian Journal of Community Medicine;Oct2007, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p304
A letter to the editor is presented about the percentage of institutional deliveries in the villages of Veerapandi Panchayat Union in Tamil Nadu, India.
- Abdominal delivery in the 16th century. Reiss, Herbert // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Jul2003, Vol. 96 Issue 7, p370
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "A Five-Year Pregnancy," by I. Loudon in the May 2003 issue.
- Increased Risks with Serial Vacuum and Forceps for Assisted Vaginal Delivery. Olden, Carl R.; Kripke, Clarissa; Lin, Kenneth W.; Siwek, Jay // American Family Physician;2/15/2012, Vol. 85 Issue 4, p309
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Operative Vaginal Delivery," by E. R. Yeomans, published in a previous issue, along with the response of the author.
- Operative vaginal delivery. Priver, David M. // Contemporary OB/GYN;Jul2007, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p36
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Protecting the Perineum During Operative Vaginal Delivery," by Doctor Emmet Hirsch that was published in the May 2007 issue.
- Operative vaginal delivery. // Contemporary OB/GYN;Jul2007, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p36
A response by Doctor Emmet Hirsch to a letter to the editor about his article "Protecting the Perineum During Operative Vaginal Delivery" in the May 2007 issue is presented.
- Family planning. Bodiker, Susan // Vogue;Feb2004, Vol. 194 Issue 2, p82
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on the article "Special Delivery" featured in the November 2003 issue of "Vogue."