Dying for knowledge
- Organisations can learn. Wilson, John P. // People Management;12/11/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 25, p16
A letter to the editor about the concept of the learning organization is presented.
- Disability or difficulty? Make your mind up. Bolger, Tom // Learning Disability Today;Oct2008, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p14
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the use of the terms learning disability and learning difficulty.
- Who cares? West, Richard // Learning Disability Today;Oct2008, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p15
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about carers with learning disabilities.
- Time to move on From 'disorder.'. Marlon, Dawn // Learning Disability Today;Jun2009, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p15
A letter to the editor is presented on the classification of learning disability as a mental disorder under the six tests for when someone has capacity in the Deprivation of Liberty (DOLS) guidance issued in Great Britain.
- From Our Readers. Julie // Paths of Learning;Autumn2004, Issue 22, p6
Presents letters to the editor of the October 2004 issue of the periodical "Paths of Learning" concerning developments in learning and education.
- From Our Readers. Wilder, Stephanie // Paths of Learning;Autumn2004, Issue 22, p6
Presents a letter to the editor of the October 2004 issue of the periodical "Paths of Learning" applauding the articles published about learning disabilities.
- Healthcare must be equal for everybody. Sayer, Su // Community Care;4/9/2009, Issue 1765, p12
A letter to the editor is presented in response to a report on the healthcare services for people with learning disabilities in the March 26, 2009 issue.
- Letters to the Editor. Etting, Gary; Lieberman, Laurence M.; Silver, Larry B.; Roffman, Naomi // Journal of Learning Disabilities;Mar92, Vol. 25 Issue 3
Presents letters to the editor of the 'Journal of Learning Disabilities,' compiled as of March 1992. Impact of improper functioning of the visual system on the child's ability to attend and learn in school; Difference between full inclusion and full integration; Impact of budget changes on REI;...
- Testing Usability for New E-Learning. Tillmans, Mike // Chief Learning Officer;Oct2005, Vol. 4 Issue 10, p12
Presents a letter to the editor appreciating the article "Usability Testing for E-Learning," by Shailesh Shilwant and Amy Haggarty, published in the August 2005 issue of the journal "Chief Learning Officer."