Letters to the Editor
- Tackling TSA. Smith, Mary Ann // National Geographic Traveler;Nov/Dec2005, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p10
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "TSA Watch List: What to Do If You're on It," in the September 2005 issue.
- Transportation security. Ann Smith, Gwendolyn // Bay Area Reporter;12/16/2010, Vol. 40 Issue 50, p8
In this article, the author discusses the issues related to the security systems implemented by the U.S. Transportation Security Administration.
- TSA. // AirGuide Online.com;3/29/2010, p13
The article reports on the plan of Transportation Security Administration to exempt the small aircraft from the Large Aircraft Security Program (LASP) after listening to the feedback from the general aviation community in the U.S.
- TSA Study Concludes Racial Profiling Audit Is Possible. // India -- West;2/10/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 12, pA32
The article reports on the memorandum of the internal Transportation Security Administration (TSA) in the U.S. which concludes the capability of the agency to successfully audit its screening practices to guard against racial and religious profiling.
- Desert Fan. Born, Matt; Slousky, Drew; Micalizzi, Chuck; Burkhart, William; Fritz, Ken; Price, Chip; James, Andy // Salt Water Sportsman;Apr2010, Vol. 71 Issue 4, p12
Several letters to the editor are presented related to suggestions from the readers including one appreciating the magazine, another suggesting to write a story on the U.S. Transportation Security Administration, and one about the article "Assault on Commercial Fisherman" in the previous issue.
- TSA Mulls Third Party Risk Assessments For Trusted Traveler Program. // Defense Daily International;1/10/2013, p2
The article focuses on trusted traveler program by the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) for pre-screening air travelers which is being planned to be given to non-government entities. The author stated that TSA wants information about the improvement of aviation security by...
- TSA ENDS REGISTERED TRAVELER PROGRAM. // Religious Conference Manager;Dec2005, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p11
The article announces the cessation of the Registered Traveler Program by the U.S. Transportation Security Administration as of December 2005. The program aims to speed up security screenings at airports for passengers who had gone through background checks. It is reported that the agency is...
- TSA Awards Lockheed Martin $700 Million For Specialized Security Training. // Defense Daily;8/18/2009, Vol. 243 Issue 34, p5
The article reports on a potential five-year, 700 million dollar contract awarded to Lockheed Martin from the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) to give specialized security training services to the workforce of TSA. It notes that the contract has a base-year and four one-year...
- This is not a distinction. Levatter, Ross // Liberty (08941408);Sep2008, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p12
The author deplores extreme application of government policy by the Transport Security Administration (TSA) that borders on plain stupidity. He cites a man who was not allowed to board a flight in Heathrow Airport because he was wearing a T-shirt showing a robot holding a gun. According to the...