LETTERS FROM OUR READERS
- Nightfall. // Crochet!;Sep2005, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p26
The article offers step-by-step instructions on making a crocheted dress. It outlines materials and tools that are needed. It presents information on the size of the finished product. It presents the procedure for the special stitch that will be used, as well as the procedure for making the dress.
- Raspberry Shell. // Annie's Favorite Crochet;Apr2006, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p33
The article offers step-by-step instructions on making a crocheted blouse. The skill level required by the project is given. Materials needed are enumerated. Special stitches required by the project are discussed in detail.
- Colors of Fall Poncho. // Crochet!;Sep2005, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p24
The article offers step-by-step instructions on making a crocheted poncho. It outlines materials and tools that are needed. It presents information on the size of the finished product. The procedure for the special stitch that will be used is presented, as well as the procedures for making the...
- Full-figure flattery. Strong, Rohn // Interweave Crochet;Winter2015, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p32
The article discusses how to make made-to-order garments for plus sizes. Topics discussed include pattern size selection based on actual measurements of wearer, use of Double Knit (DK) to laceweight yarn, and sizing hooks up with lighter yarns and using stitch patterns combining different stitch...
- BACK TALK! Baay, Rosie; Voelker, Estelle R. // Crochet World;Dec2009, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p17
Several letters to the editor are presented including one regarding the catalog Ableware from Maddak Inc. and one about a group "Stitches From the Heart."
- GEO RUN. Wallace, Jensin // Kiki Magazine;Winter2016, Vol. 9 Issue 3/4, p8
A photograph of the sports outfit with different stitches and patterns is presented.
- All the Pretty Dresses. Howell, Vickie // Interweave Crochet;Summer2013, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p58
The article offers information on the lace piece of Babylace Sundress which can transform a frock's edging to a total garment. It suggests that the sundress can be worn with leggings or bloomers or over a onesie. Included in the article are step-by-step instructions on creating the garment...
- STITCH GUIDE. // Crochet World;Aug2011, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p65
The article offers instructions for making the different types of stitches in crochet, as well as a guide on the stitch abbreviations used within the magazine.
- STITCH GUIDE. // Crochet!;Jan2011, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p64
The article offers step-by-step instructions for doing several crochet stitch patterns including half double crochet decrease, double treble crochet and treble crochet.