LETTERS FROM OUR READERS
- Crochet Potpourri. Blosser, Sharon; Wildenberg, Carol Kellie; Allen, Karen; Sunkel, Milly; Simpson, Carmela; Neal, Dolores; Shelton, Barbara; Nichols, Leola; Hart, Jenny; Valentine, Barbara; Dutra, Krista; Olwin, Diane; Blodgett, Eunice; Collins, Patricia; Selph, Debra; Ruhland, Linda; Gonzales, Betty; Malone, Martha; Reynolds, Missy; Patenaude, Sandra // Crochet World;Feb2008, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p18
The article presents several readers' letters requesting for special crochet patterns and yarns. Two grandparents are requesting for a kitty pattern and a unicorn pattern, respectively, so they can make one for their grandchild. Another reader is asking for crocheted or easy knit children's sock...
- CROCHET CHAT. Eure, Rheta; Perry, Melissa // Crochet World;Aug2007, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p19
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to articles published in previous issues, including an editorial about using 4-ply yarn in crocheting in the February 2007 issue and another article on combining crocheting with other mediums in the June 2007 issue.
- Crochet Connections. // Crochet World;Jun2011, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p50
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues related to crochets, including a request for information for obtaining 7 1/2-inch dolls to be able to crochet treasure box dolls, the need for air freshener witch dolls to be used in crocheting kitchen...
- Crochet Connections. Davis, Freda; Rayburn, Linda; Armstrong, N. A.; McLafferty, Sheila; Aguilar, Janie; Madison, Brenda; Hart, Elizabeth; Charboneau, Jennifer; Forell, Karen; Goltry, Ruth; Velez, Gilca M. // Crochet World;Feb2012, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p26
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one on crocheting granny squares, another one on filet crochet cow patterns and another one on yarn made by Red Heart for the Christmas holidays.
- CROCHET CHAT. Zahler, Marge; Rehn, Lovena // Crochet World;Oct2006, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p23
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues, including an article that presented Quirky Blue Bird pattern for making handicraft made of yarn, and another letter asking for patterns in making crochet sweaters for larger ladies.
- Sock Hop. Smith, Marcy // Interweave Crochet;Dec2011, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p10
The article offers tips on crocheting socks and measuring sock yarns. It notes that some yarns are designated as sock yarns, and ;most have a very tight twist, giving them spring. It suggests to choose the weight which best suits the project, lighter for lacy socks and heavier for hiking socks....
- Crochet Connections. // Crochet World;Aug2011, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p54
Several letters to the editor are presented, including a letter requesting for crochet patterns such as sweatshirt-like tops, double wedding ring afghan, and a Christmas placemat, a letter asking for help in sourcing materials which include self-ruffling yarn and worsted-weight yarn. Others...
- LETTERS FROM OUR READERS. Shulfer, Thelma; Bess, Beth; Burris, Madelyn // Crochet!;May2007, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p9
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues, including afghans featured in the July 2006 issue, a letter thanking the magazine for motivating her daughter learn how to crochet and a letter appreciating the yarn weight and quantity information provided...
- Crochet Connections. // Crochet World;Dec2009, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p16
Several letters to the editor are presented including one looking for a 5-piece baby set that came out in the July/August 1991 issue, one looking for an afghan pattern using a plastic flower loom and one looking for skeins of yarn sold in the mid-1970s.