- Kirner deformity: a specific digital curvature abnormality. Miller, Stephen // Pediatric Radiology;Jun2004, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p511
Presents a letter to the editor regarding finger abnormalities.
- Huriez syndrome. Sekar, Shanmuga C.; Srinivas, C. R. // Indian Journal of Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology;Jul/Aug2008, Vol. 74 Issue 4, p409
A letter to the editor is presented about a case of a 27 year-old male with Huriez syndrome on the left middle finger.
- Polydactyly of triphalangeal thumb. Saraf, Sanjay; Parihar, Ravi Singh // Indian Journal of Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology;May/Jun2010, Vol. 76 Issue 3, p325
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on polydactyly of the triphalangeal thumb.
- Lipoma of the finger presenting as restricted motion. Sukho Yoon; Sung-No Jung // Indian Journal of Plastic Surgery;Jul-Dec2008, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p237
A letter to the editor is presented about the case of a 35 year-old female patient with lipoma of the finger.
- "Finger drop sign" in Guillain BarrÃ© syndrome. Paliwal, Vimal K.; Gaurav, Goel // Neurology India;Sep2009, Vol. 57 Issue 5, p690
A letter to the editor in response to the article "Finger Drop Sign in Guillin BarrÃ© Syndrom," in the previous issue is presented.
- Protecting the index finger during surgery. Beck, W. C. // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Nov1991, Vol. 84 Issue 11, p696
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article related to the protection of the index finger of the surgeon during surgery in the June 1991 issue.
- Motor Vehicle vs Deer: An Antler Injury to the Ring Finger. Okwueze, Martina; Thompson, Troy; Spear, Marcia; Nanney, Lillian; Wolfort, Sean // Wilderness & Environmental Medicine (Allen Press Publishing Serv;Spring2007, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p67
A letter to the editor is presented about an antler injury to the ring finger.
- Injury Caused by the Redtail Botia, Botia modesta (Bleeker, 1865). Satora, Leszek; Łukasik-Głębocka, Magdalena // Wilderness & Environmental Medicine (Allen Press Publishing Serv;Winter2009, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p392
A letter to the editor is presented about a case of 32-year-old man with an injury to the fourth finger of his right hand inflicted by the redtail botia.
- Percutaneous release of trigger thumb: do we really need steroid? Uras, Ismail; Yavuz, Osman // International Orthopaedics;Aug2007, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p577
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Percutaneous Release of the Trigger Thumb: Is It Safe, Cheap and Effective?" by O. Cebesoy and colleagues.