- Untitled. Overton-Hore, Adam // Electronics Weekly;8/30/2006, Issue 2255, p18
A letter to the editor regarding skills shortage in the electronics industry is presented.
- PAPERWORK UNDERMINES WORK SATISFACTION. Mojel, Sam // Kai Tiaki Nursing New Zealand;Feb2006, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p5
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Are You Able to Prove Your Competence?" that was previously published.
- THE PERFECT SCHOOL LEAVER. Sayers, Teresa // People Management;9/28/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 19, p7
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Employers Go for Soft Option," in the August 31, 2006 issue.
- Chef qualification focuses on skills, not tick-box assessment. Raynsford, Phil // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;10/26/2006, Vol. 196 Issue 4448, p35
A letter to the editor is presented about the need to focus on skills with regard to the evaluation of chef qualifications.
- letters to the editor. Martin, Simon // Engineer (00137758);2/14/2011, Vol. 296 Issue 7811, p18
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Raising the profile of apprenticeships" in the February 9, 2011 issue of the journal.
- The Top Reporter on Our Crack Staff...Is You! Nasr, Anthony; Ray, Darryl; McClurkin, Dave; Zeller, Steve; Gibboney, Dale; Wedemeier, Fred; Steketee, Drew; Hefner, Jim; Montagne, R. // AVweb;9/ 3/2012, Vol. 18 Issue 36A, p8
A letter to the editor is presented about the instrument proficiency check (IPC) for air pilots.
- Comment. van Eeden, Francois; Bembridge, Gary; Banfield, Adam // Marketing Week;5/3/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 17, p12
The article presents several responses to a comment by president Christoph Michalski of the global hygiene category at Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget (SCA) that senior marketers were at risk of being bypassed by younger, more digitally savvy colleagues.
- LETTER: Don't discriminate against grads: they have the X-calibre. Bean, Jeffrey // Marketing Week (Online Edition);6/2/2011, p18
A letter to the editor related to making right use of sales skills of the graduates in the previous issue of the periodical is presented.
- talk back. DABOLL, BARBARA LEE; YOUNG, LISA; MEIER, LYLE; LOI AN LE; SHINER, CATHY // NEA Today;May/Jun2009, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p9
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the articles "10 Ways to Go Green," "You Say Multitasking Like It's a Good Thing," and "Real Challenges, Virtual Solutions," all from the March/April 2009 issue.