Transosseous Suture Fixation of Proximal Humeral Fractures
- Comment on Sadiq et al.: Management of grade III supracondylar fracture of the humerus by straight-arm lateral traction. Nataraj, A.; Singhal, D.; Nagaraj, C. // International Orthopaedics;Aug2007, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p581
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Management of Grade III Supracondylar Fracture of the Humerus by Straight-Arm Lateral Traction," by M. Z. Sadiq and colleagues.
- Management of grade III supracondylar fracture of the humerus by straight-arm lateral traction: reply to comments by Ar et al. Sadiq, M. // International Orthopaedics;Aug2007, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p583
A response by M. Z. Sadiq to a letter to the editor about their article "Management of Grade III Supracondylar Fracture of the Humerus by Straight-Arm Lateral Traction" is presented.
- Locking plate fixation in distal metaphyseal tibial fractures: series of 79 patients. Gupta, Rakesh; Rohilla, Rajesh; Sangwan, Kapil; Singh, Vijendra; Walia, Saurav // International Orthopaedics;Dec2010, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p1285
Open reduction and internal fixation in distal tibial fractures jeopardises fracture fragment vascularity and often results in soft tissue complications. Minimally invasive osteosynthesis, if possible, offers the best possible option as it permits adequate fixation in a biological manner....
- Is balloon osteoplasty attractive or questionable treatment for Hill-Sachs lesion? Cebesoy, Oguz; Akan, Burak // International Orthopaedics;Dec2012, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p2597
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Balloon Osteoplasty--A New Technology for Minimally Invasive Reduction and Stabilisation of Hill-Sachs Lesions of the Humeral Head: A Cadaver Study," by G. H. Sandmann and colleagues in a 2012 issue.
- Catching Up with What You Think. // AAOS Now;Feb2012, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p5
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles including "Avoiding a Lawsuit: Lessons from the Never Sued" in the October 2011 issue, "New Pediatric Supracondylar Humerus Fractures CPG," in the November 2011 issue, and "What's your Diagnosis" in the December 2011 issue.
- Reply to comment on Irena Krusche-Mandl et al. crossed pinning in paediatric supracondylar humerus fractures: a retrospective cohort analysis. Krusche-Mandl, Irena; Aldrian, Silke; Köttstorfer, Julia; Seis, Astrid; Thalhammer, Gerhild; Egkher, Alexander // International Orthopaedics;Mar2013, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p559
A response from the authors of the article "Crossed Pinning in Paediatric Supracondylar Humerus Fractures: A Retrospective Cohort Analysis" in the 2012 issue is presented.
- Comment on Krusche-Mandl et al.: Crossed pinning in paediatric supracondylar humerus fractures: A retrospective cohort analysis. Sament, Radheshyam; Bachhal, Vikas; Jeph, Sunil // International Orthopaedics;Mar2013, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p557
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Crossed Pinning in Paediatric Supracondylar Humerus Fractures: A Retrospective Cohort Analysis" by I. -MKruscheandl et al in the 2012 issue.
- New exam for glenoid labral tears. Rubin, Aaron; Wang, David H. // Physician & Sportsmedicine;Feb97, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p15
Presents an abstract of the study `A prospective evaluation of a new physical examination in predicting glenoid labral tears,' by S.H. Liu, M.H. Henry et al, published `American Journal of Sports Medicine.'
- Erratum to: Trends in epidemiology and patho-anatomical pattern of proximal humeral fractures. Bahrs, Christian; Stojicevic, Tanja; Blumenstock, Gunnar; Brorson, Stig; Badke, Andreas; Stöckle, Ulrich; Rolauffs, Bernd; Freude, Thomas // International Orthopaedics;Aug2014, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p1755
A correction to the article "Trends in Epidemiology and Patho-Anatomical Pattern of Proximal Humeral Fractures" that was published in the June 20, 2014 online issue is presented.