Attend a Conference, Stimulate the Economy
- Vancouver Board of Trade. // South Asian Post;2/25/2010, p4
The article offers information on the Distinguished Speaker Program of the Vancouver Board of Trade to be held in Vancouver, British Columbia on March 4, 2010.
- PROCEEDING WITH CAUTION. // Valuation;1st Quarter 2010, p9
Information on the 2010 Economic Forum of the Sacramento Sierra Chapter of the Appraisal Institute on January 15, 2010, which warned attendees that economic recovery is expected to take up to four years.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. J. J.; Reilly, Don; DeGrow, Ben; Jeff C.; Arone, Rob; Atchison, Larry; Kipnis, Jill // Northern Colorado Business Report;11/4/2011, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p21
Several responses to several letters to the editor published in the Business Report Daily in October 2011 issue are presented.
- U.S. Recovery. SOU, PHU LU // Forbes Asia;Feb2011, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p8
A letter to the editor on the article "Moving Ahead Bumpily," published on page 12 of the January 2011 issue of the journal is presented.
- We Need More Governmental Financial Responsibility. Griesse, Guy A. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;4/27/2009, Vol. 236 Issue 17, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to article "Items Have No Place in an Economic Stimulus Package," in the March 2, 2009 issue.
- In head count, recovery signs. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);3/1/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 9, pP24
The article ponders on whether the increase in the number of attendees at the 2010 Winter Las Vegas Market can be regarded as a sign of recovery from the economic crisis.
- Once In a Lifetime. Paul, Melissa // ASHA Leader;1/22/2008, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p46
A letter to the editor is presented about a convention of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
- COMMUNICATIONS TO THE EDITOR. Wax, Murray L. // American Sociologist;May67, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p98
Presents a letter to the editor on probable places for future American Sociological Association meetings.
- Communications to the Editor: The American Sociologist. Collin, Albert E. // American Sociologist;Aug67, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p164
Presents a letter to the editor about Evian meetings of the World Congress of sociology.