Herpes Zoster: Query and Concern: In reply
- Pregabalin for the Treatment of Trigeminal Neuralgia. VIEL, MATT; KRAFFT, RUDOLPH M. // American Family Physician;10/1/2008, Vol. 78 Issue 7, p808
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Trigeminal Neuralgia," published in the May 1, 2008 issue of the periodical.
- Acyclovir for Herpes Zoster. Tangeman, John C.; Kuzminski, Antoinette M.; Svahn, David S. // New England Journal of Medicine;8/18/94, Vol. 331 Issue 7, p481
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article discussing a trial showing that prolonged oral acyclovir therapy, with or without prednisolone, has little effect on postherpetic neuralgiain the March 31, 1994 issue.
- DOLICHOECTASIA OF VERTEBROBASILAR SYSTEM: A RARE CAUSE OF TIC DOULOUREUX. Singla, Veenu; Modi, Manish; Singh, Paramjit; Khandelwal, N. K. // Indian Journal of Medical Sciences;Jan2007, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p30
A letter to the editor discussing trigeminal neuralgia is presented.
- Tolerability of Treatments for Postherpetic Neuralgia. Alvarez, Nancy A. // Drug Safety;2005, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p741
Presents a letter to the editor concerning tolerability of treatments for postherpetic neuralgia.
- Gabapentin therapy for genitofemoral and ilioinguinal neuralgia. Benito-León, Julián; Picardo, Antonio; Garrido, Alfredo; Cuberes, Rosa // Journal of Neurology;Oct2001, Vol. 248 Issue 10, p907
Presents a letter to the editor concerning gabepentin therapy for genitofemoral and ilioinguinal neuralgia.
- Trigeminal neuralgia in pontine cavernous angioma. Shimpo, T. // Journal of Neurology;Feb2000, Vol. 247 Issue 2, p139
Presents a letter to the editor about neuralgia.
- Herpes Zoster: Query and Concern. Homler, Howard // Mayo Clinic Proceedings;Jul2009, Vol. 84 Issue 7, p663
A letter to the editor is presented about the review on shingles and postherpetic neuralgia.
- Shingles Complications. // Medical Update;2005, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p8
Presents a letter to the editor about post-herpetic neuralgia.
- OROFACIAL PAIN SYNDROMES. King, Max // Journal of the American Dental Association (JADA);Feb2005, Vol. 136 Issue 2, p142
Presents a letter to the editor about the article "Trigeminal Neuralgia and Glossopharyngeal Neuralgia: Two Orofacial Pain Syndromes Encountered by Dentists," by Michael Horowitz, et al.