An incentive to change
- Attractive Incentives. Starling, Heather // Review of Optometry;Jun2008 Women in Optometry, Vol. 145, p3
A letter to the editor is presented about the sender's own concept of attractive incentives for staff members.
- Performance Incentives. Alper, Philip R. // Health Affairs;May/Jun2005, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p886
Presents a letter to the editor on employee performance incentives.
- Make incentive schemes top the deal sites. Nugent, Daniel // Marketing Week;11/10/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 45, p17
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "'Trip or Treat" in the October 20, 2011 issue, which discusses the need for any closed user group incentive scheme, be it either employee or customer, to deliver better value.
- Financial Incentives Not the Way to Go. Rohr, Richard E. // Physician Executive;Sep/Oct2010, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Financial Incentives for Employed Physicians: Do They Work?" in the July/August 2010 issue.
- Quality Incentives. Amundson, Gail // Health Affairs;Jul/Aug2004, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p284
Presents a letter to the editor, on quality incentive program of HealthPartners Inc.
- What about the impact on patient health? Strong, Mark; Radford, John // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);7/14/2007, Vol. 335 Issue 7610, p60
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Impact of financial incentives on clinical autonomy and internal motivation in primary care: ethnographic study," by R. McDonald, S. Harrison and colleagues in the June 30, 2007 issue.
- Commissioning Failure. Shaw, Andrew M. // Inc.;Dec2008, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p19
A letter to the editor is presented about the negative impact of incentives on employee motivation.
- Nursing Practice Incentive Plans. Koerner, Silvia M. // Nursing Economic$;Nov/Dec85, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p358
Presents a letter to the editor on issues related to incentives plans in nursing practice, published in the November 1, 1985 issue of the journal "Nursing Economic."
- PRIZING DIVERSITY. Preece, Richard // People Management;6/30/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 13, p6
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Read the Prize Draw Small Print," by Paul Griffin in the June 2, 2005 issue of "People Management" magazine.