- Training failure is behind skills gap. Stephens, Anna; Sharpe, Gary; Pollard, Eileen; Freeman, John // People Management;9/30/2010, p14
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the article "Skills Shortage Looms as Great Britain Labour Market Revives" in the September 2, 2010 issue.
- Talent-crunch naysayers. Morison, Bob; Harrison, Mary // Workforce Management;11/20/2006, Vol. 85 Issue 22, p49
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Face of the Future," in the October 9, 2006 issue, "5 Tips for Surviving Open Enrollment," and the response of the editor on the issue.
- Letters... Potter, Leila; Harber, Stewart // Recruiter;7/9/2008, p18
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one on Lee McQueen's curriculum vitae (CV) on "The Apprentice" in the June 25, 2008 issue and another on the labor market in Great Britain.
- Letters. Sunley, Jane; Brewer, Martin; Aldridge, Alan; Golden, Deirdre; Graham, Michael // Personnel Today;8/24/2004, p14
Presents several letters to the editor. Argument pertaining to the employment rights in Great Britain; Discrimination against ill employees; Views on consequences of the ageing workforce and its impact on the economy.
- Judging jargon. Pesch, Dave; Bintliff-Ritchie, Joanne; Zakas, Ashley B.; Walker, T. Russell // Workforce Management;3/17/2008, Vol. 87 Issue 5, p49
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the article "Kill the HR speak," by John Sullivan published in the February 18, 2008 issue of the journal "Workforce Management."
- Spirit-ed workplace. // Workforce Management;9/8/2008, Vol. 87 Issue 14, p65
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the article "Workforce Management," edited by John Hollon.
- Letters. Hadley, Tom // Personnel Today;2/15/2005, p13
Presents several letters to the editor about personnel management. Information on the importance of an effective managed migration policy for business and for the British labor market; Role if the recruitment industry in the fight against illegal working; Comment on the article about...
- Address The Current Workforce. Baker Jr., Edward L. // Health Affairs;Nov/Dec2006, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p1744
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about the challenges faced by medical workforce by Kristine Gebbie and Bernard Turnock that was published in the July/August 2006 issue.
- Manpower position. McArdle, L. W. // British Dental Journal;1/14/2006, Vol. 200 Issue 1, p2
A letter to the editor is presented in response to a letter written by G. D. Woods which highlights that trainees in OMFS are not acquiring the necessary skills in surgical dentistry required for inclusion on the GDC's special lists.