Sandhurst's lessons in leadership
- Bush's Legacy. Corleison, Grant // Forbes Asia;6/4/2007, Vol. 3 Issue 10, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Needed: Leaders of Courage," by Paul Johnson, published in May 7, 2007 issue.
- Evans' legacy. Dolan, Thomas // Modern Healthcare;10/4/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 40, p20
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Leader Steps Down" in the September 27, 2004 issue.
- Clarifying remarks. Micklos, Jeffrey // Modern Healthcare;7/23/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 29, p24
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Setting a New Standard" in the July 16, 2007 issue.
- Bosnian reservations. Schwartz, Stephen // New Republic;10/12/92, Vol. 207 Issue 16, p4
Presents a letter to the editor referencing the article "The Nation's That Wasn't," by Aleksa Djilas, published in the September 21, 1992 issue of the periodical.
- A Great Man. Cooper, Andrew // New Republic;7/12/93, Vol. 209 Issue 2, p5
Presents a letter to the editor concerning an article about British political leader, Noel Malcolm.
- Not Worth Debating. Mills, Deirdre // Chief Learning Officer;Apr2007, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p9
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Leadership: Nature vs. Nurture" in the February issue is presented.
- reader's forum. Murphy, Gene // Review of Business;Fall2004, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p2
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "The Stunted Vocation: An Analysis of Jack Welch's Vision of Business Leadership," by Phillip M. Thompson, published in the Winter 2004 issue of the "Review of Business."
- Letters. Alan R. Rosen // Inside Tucson Business;1/1/2007, Vol. 16 Issue 29, p5
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Quit Whining About Nordstrom" in the December 18, 2006 issue.
- THE AUTHOR RESPONDS. Bush, Tony // Phi Delta Kappan;May2006, Vol. 87 Issue 9, p720
The letter responds to a reader's comment about NCSL and standards for leadership in education.
- LETTERS. Smith, Sharon // National Review;8/19/1988, Vol. 40 Issue 16, p6
Presents a letter to the editor on the need for the Reagan Revolution to restore confidence in American leadership.