Letters to the Editor
- Eye on America. Coshland, Robert W. // Travel & Leisure;Jul2004, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p24
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Global Airport Security," by Barbara Benham published in the July 2004 issue.
- Green's response. // Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists;Oct1982, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p60
A response by Harold Green to a letter to the editor about his article "The Secret That Exploded," in the May 1982 issue.
- Convergence Article Success. Rigo, John E. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar2007, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p20
A letter to the editor is presented about security systems.
- WRITE IT RIGHT. Kulalert, Suvimon // Internal Auditor;Oct2007, Vol. 64 Issue 5, p11
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Security in Management's Terms," in the June 2007 issue.
- Security concerns. Heninger, Mike // InTech;Jan2004, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p11
Presents a letter to the editor about the importance of security in control systems.
- Using DSSS. Schmidt, Garrett // InTech;Nov2005, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p8
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Be Vigilant," by Frank William in the August 2005 issue.
- Parking point. Smith, Peter // New Scientist;1/29/2005, Vol. 185 Issue 2484, p27
Presents a letter to the editor about car security systems.
- Questions about those LRAS3 ION Parts? // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Jul2007, Issue 656, p42
A letter to the editor about long range scout surveillance system (LRAS3) integrated optical bench (IOB) parts is presented.
- No trading security. Kuchenski, Don // Network World;5/8/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 18, p30
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Xenophobia's bad for security business," by Don Kuchenski in the May 2006 issue.