Building on Sand
- DEPARTMENT OF AMPLIFICATION. Hellman, Geoffrey T. // New Yorker;3/26/1955, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p91
A letter to the editor about the value of the U.S. dollar in 1917 is presented.
- Mystery upon mystery. Stone, John // Quadrant Magazine;May2012, Vol. 56 Issue 5, p3
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Mysteries of the Floating Dollar," by Peter Johnson in the April 2012 issue.
- Praise for Sciacchitano. Baker, Stuart E. // Dollars & Sense;Jul/Aug2010, Issue 288, p5
A letter to the editor is presented in response to "W(h)ither the Dollar?," an essay by Katherine Sciacchitano on the U.S. dollar as a reserve currency, published in the May/June 2010 issue of "Dollars & Sense."
- Letters. Davis, Doug; Lewis, Gary E.; Orosz, Joel; Leonard, Bob; Fisher, W. Scott; DeLorey, Tom; Pearlman, Donn; Kurty, Daniel J. // Numismatist;Mar2011, Vol. 124 Issue 3, p16
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to previous articles including "Early American Money" in the January 2011 issue, "Unraveling the Mystery of the Counterstamped Half Dollars" in the January 2011 issue, and "Numismatic Chronicles" in the January 2011 issue.
- Dollar Daze. Mears, Patricia // Fortune International (Europe);2/7/2005, Vol. 151 Issue 2, p8
Presents a letter to the editor of "Fortune" regarding the devaluation of the American dollar. Response to the article "The Dollar in the Dumps," by Nelson Schwartz.
- Correspondence. Fienberg, Robert L.; Browne, Nancy Z.; Hasford, Gustav; Dunham, Mary F. // New Republic;3/24/79, Vol. 180 Issue 12, p3
Presents letters to the editor about the American dollar and practical politics.
- You asked. . . // Financial Management;Jul/Aug2011, p16
A letter to the editor is presented on the topic of the purchasing power of the U.S. dollar compared to that of the euro.
- SOUND OFF. // Farmer-Stockman;Jun2011, Vol. 101 Issue 6, p8
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "U.S. dollar is slowly losing punch abroad," by John Vogel in the April 2011 issue and "Federal hogs gone wild in Texas" in the May 2011 issue.
- Letters. Moore, Lamonte H.; MacDougall, K. B.; Kentfield, Lucius H.; Shaw Jr., Ralph M.; Hawthorne, Charles W.; Maher, William F.; Magill, Roswell; Fish, A. Horace; Ormes, Bradley; Owen, Vaux; Holliday, T. B.; Perkins, Eric W.; Woodrow, Joanna; Sargent, Doc; Phillion, Roselyn; Sonne, Leo W.; Thompson, Charles H.; Kringel, Raymond A.; White, Frances; Brown, R. Clyde // Saturday Evening Post;12/27/1958, Vol. 231 Issue 26, p4
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles published in previous issues including "Take a Chance on a Stranger," by William Heuman in the November 1, 1958 issue, "Will Your Dollar be Worth Ten Cents?" by Roswell Magill in the November 22, 1958 issue and "I Call on Yul...