- Letter of the weekâ€¦. Pink, Guy; Hemming, Vicky; Gallagher, Patrick; O'Driscoll, Bernard; Hammond, Carol // Personnel Today;11/28/2006, p16
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Charity begins at home" in the October 31, 2006 issue, an article by Cara Davani in the October 24, 2006 issue and "Indian Takeaway" in the November 14, 2006 issue.
- Letters. Peacock, Geraldine; Kenyon, Charles; Burton, John A.; Renton, James; Balgobin, Elizabeth; Malpas, Mary; Ross, Ian // Third Sector;11/27/2012, Issue 732, p14
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues of "Third Sector" magazine of Great Britain, including the debate on the concept of public benefit, the article on the rebranding of New Philanthropy Capital as NPC, and the decision of Turning Point to layoff...
- LETTERS. Balch, Damon E.; Matthews, Stuart; Sten, Erik; Powell, Jerry // Oregon Business Magazine;Mar2005, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p8
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in earlier issues. Comment on "From the Editor: Managing From Within" which cited Toyota as an example of empowering employees to think; Articles on corporate philanthropy by Gregory Chaille, president of the Oregon...
- Charity and the reluctant patient. Baptist, Liz // Modern Healthcare;12/3/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 48, p20
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Caution: More Scrutiny Ahead," in the November 12, 2007 issue of "Modern Healthcare."
- Planet Miliband. // Community Care;4/6/2006, Issue 1617, p24
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the voluntary sector published in the March 9, 2006 issue.
- Refugee support. // Community Care;4/6/2006, Issue 1617, p25
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about a refugee charity administrator published in the March 9, 2006 issue.
- Letters to the Editor. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);9/29/2010, Vol. 138 Issue 39, p6A
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the support given to Hope's Closet in Burnet Texas.
- Letters: GPs should lobby public bodies to keep Magpas. // GP: General Practitioner;12/10/2010, p18
The article presents a letter to the editor related to medical charity Magpas.
- Philanthropic Practice. Drakeley, Ann // Massage & Bodywork;Jun/Jul2006, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Spa Charity : Sharing from the heart" in the April/May 2006 issue.