What's your problem?
- Internet use leads to more complaints. White, Pauline // DVM: The Newsmagazine of Veterinary Medicine;Dec2007, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p26
A letter to the editor is presented about the complaints of local consumers against the Peer Review Committee of the San Diego County Veterinary Medical Association.
- Letters. Bodmer, Thomas; Bodmer, Tamara // Business Traveller (Asia-Pacific Edition);Dec2010, p8
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including a letter detailing the inconveniences he and his wife encountered while trying to retrieve the round-the-world tickets he had purchased from Cathay Pacific's office in Bali, Indonesia, and another...
- LETTER OF THE WEEK. Ungaro-Johnson, Caxole; Hunter, Joanne; Williams, Nick; Oakes, Chris // Travel Weekly (UK);9/18/2009, p34
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including how Thomson and First Choice dealt customer complaints in the September 11, 2009 issue, the protection provided by the Association of Independent Tour Operators (AITO) to all ski operators and the...
- Complaint-free customer service. Bruce-McClendon // Public Management (00333611);Mar97, Vol. 79 Issue 3, p21
Discusses the importance of complaints in a successful customer service. Psychological aspect of complaints; Complaints as the least costly and most efficient ways to obtain useful information from customers; Notes from the book `In Search of Excellence' by Peters and Robert Waterman.
- Do yourself a favor: Gripe about bad service. Tschohl, John // American Salesman;Jun94, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p3
Discusses the importance of complaining about a bad service to the concerned business enterprise. Result of a study by A.C. Nielsen Co. on dissatisfied customers; Decline in the number of gripes in an environment receptive to them; Two rules of effective protest.
- Customers are not always right; change attitude; improve service. Tschohl, John // American Salesman;Feb99, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p18
Provides tips on how to handle difficult customers and improve the quality of service. Characteristics of some customers; Impact of customer attitudes on the quality of service; Ways of handling difficult customers.
- Dealing with irate customers. Merit, Don // American Printer;Oct2001, Vol. 228 Issue 1, p66
Discusses advice for customer service representatives in dealing with consumer complaints. Importance of patience and listening quality; Consideration of objective facts; Best way to deal with irate customers.
- Bad service incites customer revolt. Nucifora, Alf // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;2/8/2002, Issue 322888, p10
Focuses on the influence of bad customer services for the revolt of complaints from customers. Experience of business travelers at a Houston hotel; Incidence of manhandling at the airport; Management of airport security fiasco.
- Keeping disaffected customers. Koehler, Kenneth G. // CMA Magazine;Sep91, Vol. 65 Issue 7, p7
Discusses ways of dealing with complaints with the aim of retaining customers. Rules to be observed; Opportunity of transforming irate customers into loyal customers; Need to maintain high-quality complaint processing; Employee selection and training.