A challenge for reward specialists
- The Impact Of Raising The Minimum Wage. Meyer, Jerome F. // MAN: Modern Applications News;Nov2006, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p12
A letter to the editor in response to the article "Minimum Sense on Minimum Wage," by John Mullally in the September 2006 issue of "Modern Applications News."
- Basic pay cut won't worry the good staff. Vasey, Jonas // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;12/8/2003, Issue 2593, p25
Presents a letter to the editor about cutting basic salary and increasing commission payments in the travel industry.
- False economy. // Engineer (00137758);6/15/2009, Vol. 294 Issue 7774, p17
A letter to the editor is presented claiming that salaries is reduced when there is a larger quantity.
- Mail Box. Haggerty, Paul // Hotel & Motel Management;7/4/2005, Vol. 220 Issue 12, p6
Presents a letter to the editor about the minimum wage in the United States.
- Treating staff well helps retain them. Hollinson, Michael // Event;Nov/Dec2005, p17
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about salary survey in the September 2005 issue.
- Welfare to Work. Baker, Elaine DeLott // Community College Week;4/10/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 18, p5
Presents a letter to the editor about the wage earnings posted by the participants of the Work First Temporary Assistance for Needy Families.
- BMA secretary responds to news story. Strachan, Jeremy // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);7/26/2003, Vol. 327 Issue 7408, p227
Presents a letter to the editor in reply to a story in this magazine about the way in which this writer, the British Medical Association (BMA) secretary, responded to a motion about staff pay.
- Letter On Mica's Salary Is Why CEO Pay Should Be Private. Givens, Rob // Credit Union Journal;8/4/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 31, p7
A letter to the editor is presented in response to Stuart Pelitsch's correspondence about Dan Mica's salary, published on the July 7, 2008 issue.
- Letters: Income Cap for the Rich? Nicassio, Victor // Dollars & Sense;Jan/Feb2010, Issue 286, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Have the Rich Won?" by Sam Pizzigati in the November/December 2009 issue.