- It's sink or swim time. Beckett, Graham // Marketing Week;2/3/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Bellwether Survey" in the January 20, 2011 issue of "Marketing Week."
- Shear nonsense. Williamson, Dean // AdMedia;May2005, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p6
Presents a letter to the editor about the veracity of a readership survey conducted by Roy Morgan.
- Helping Our LTCI Prospects. Charnley, Doug // Advisor Today;Oct2005, Vol. 100 Issue 10, p18
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the "17th LTCI Survey," featured in the August 2005 issue.
- Are we ready for nine billion? Parsons, Randall // Planning;Jul2009, Vol. 75 Issue 7, p37
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "American Demographics," in the May 2009 issue.
- Treating staff well helps retain them. Hollinson, Michael // Event;Nov/Dec2005, p17
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about salary survey in the September 2005 issue.
- NOT WORTHY. Lauer, Harvey // American Demographics;Apr2004, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p4
Presents a letter to the editor in response to an article about online surveys, published in the December 2003 issue of the periodical "American Demographics."
- Seeking help finding CMS report. Adams, Charlotte // Modern Healthcare;2/19/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p23
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The bad news behind the good news" in the January 15, 2007 issue.
- The industry lacks accurate research. // Event;May2006, p17
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the plans of AEO to conduct a contractor survey.
- LETTERS. Spero, Jonathan // Point of Beginning;Jun2012, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p8
A letter to the editor in response to the article "Traversing the Law," in the April 2012 issue is presented.
- Survey Suggestions. Croll, Theodore P.; Killian, Constance M. // Pediatric Dentistry;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p296
A letter to the editor is presented concerning dental research survey designs and the need for questions to include the option for participants to not answer.