Bad practice comes back to haunt us
- Give Orme a chance and get on with the job of being successful. // Personnel Today;7/22/2008, p16
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Orme: My Results Will Speak for Themselves" in the June 10, 2008 issue, "Management Theory Trends: Coming Round Again" in the July 9, 2008 issue and "Wrong About Rights," by Tony Pettengell in the...
- Who's the 'dinosaur'? Banas, Gary E.; Herrmann Jr., Donald M.; Dragun, Michael // Workforce Management;4/23/2007, Vol. 86 Issue 8, p41
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the article "HR's Dinosaurs," by John Sullivan in the March 26, 2007 issue.
- How HR should work on boards. Lloyd, Ian // People Management;5/6/2010, p16
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Directors in denial" in the April 8, 2010 issue of "People Management."
- Untitled. // Personnel Today;6/9/2009, p11
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "The stalling of the paternity leave extension legislation," in the June 1, 2009 issue, "HR 'bad guys hindering the success and reputation of the profession," in the May 20, 2009 issue and "Google...
- Letter of the weekâ€¦. Rosner, Martin; Marlowe, Adrian; Fiddler, Judith; Meeran, Judge; Houghton-le-Chapple, Malcolm // Personnel Today;6/27/2006, p10
Several letters to the editor in response to the article "Tribunals in dock over alleged bias against HR" in the June 6, 2006 issue are presented.
- From Readers. Pilenzo, Ronald C.; Juiris, Elizabeth // HR Magazine;Jun2007, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p25
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles published in April 2007 issues, including "IBM's HR Takes a Risk" and "Biometrics Clock In."
- Letters. King, Mike; James, Lloyd; Crampton, Colin; Chapman, Paul; Davidson, Ian; Fielding, Jane; Scarlett, Laura; Rose, Ted // Director;Jul2004, Vol. 57 Issue 12, p8
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics related to directors of corporations and corporate governance, discussed in previous issues of the magazine "Director." Characteristics of an ideal boss; "This Time It's Personnel," which focused on the importance of staff...
- HR'S INPUT IS CRITICAL TO CHANGE PROCESS. Brown, Duncan // People Management;7/13/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 14, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Short Changed," by Les Worrall and Cary Cooper in the June 29, 2006.
- STRIKE A POLITE BALANCE. Bicker, Lyn // People Management;7/13/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 14, p6
A letter to the editor is presented about the importance of providing proper training on communication to personnel managers.