- Why Should I Work For Free? Hargreaves, Louise // Creative Review;Jun2005, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p12
Presents a letter to the editor about working free in order to gain employment.
- Letters to the Editor. Bulstrode, C. // Surgeon (Edinburgh University Press);Oct2004, Vol. 2 Issue 5, p301
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on benefits of apprentice-based training.
- TAKING ON APPRENTICES. Healey, Gary // Ceramic Review;Jan/Feb2013, Issue 259, p81
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article by Jonathan Chiswell Jones, which was published in issue number 257 of the periodical "Ceramic Review" and addressed the topic of contemporary ceramic artists taking on apprentices in their studios.
- MY FIRST JOB MAKES ME FEEL POSITIVE ABOUT NURSING. de Souza, Gayle // Nursing Standard;7/11/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 44, p33
A letter to the editor sharing the writer's positive experience as a newly qualified nurse is presented.
- Learning on the job is valuable too. Kay, Lawrence // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/29/2008, Vol. 198 Issue 4529, p16
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the importance of work experience for students of catering colleges.
- letters to the editor. Martin, Simon // Engineer (00137758);2/14/2011, Vol. 296 Issue 7811, p18
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Raising the profile of apprenticeships" in the February 9, 2011 issue of the journal.
- Experienced apprentice. Nye, John // People Management;5/7/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p19
A letter to the editor is presented about being a seasoned apprentice.
- Alan attack. Powell, Martin // Engineer (00137758);7/4/2011, Vol. 296 Issue 7820, p21
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The apprentice" that was published in a previous issue is presented. .
- OPINION. Blin, Benoit; Goring, George; Pajares, Ramon // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/22/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 4674, p18
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles published in previous issues including a letter on pastry chefs, another on the article "Prices Should Rise and Fall," published in the April 4, 2011 issue and a letter on apprenticeship.