- FROM LINKEDIN: In response to "I'll have what's she's having: Men want flexibility, too" by Fiona Smith (brw.com.au, August 28). Northover, Jarrad // BRW;9/6/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 35, p7
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "I'll Have What She's Having: Men Want Flexibility, too," by Fiona Smith, which was published online at brw.com.au on August 28, 2012.
- Tools to improve remote working. // Human Resources (09648380);Sep2010, p16
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Flexible Working is More Important than Money to New Graduate Jobseekers," in the July 28, 2010 issue.
- One-third of employees would leave job for flexible schedule. Mayer, Kathryn // Benefits Selling;Nov2011, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p16
The article reports that one-third of employees in the U.S. are willing to leave job for flexible work options, according to iPass.
- Finding the right work/life balance. // Heating & Ventilating Review;Sep2010, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p14
The article discusses the legal aspects of flexible work option in Great Britain.
- Success with flexible schedules. // Communication Briefings;Feb2014, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p8
The article offers suggestions on how managers can boost productivity by allowing flexible work arrangements within their department.
- Working From Home: Can It Work in Poland? Berenda-Ratajczyk, Katarzyna // Warsaw Voice;Feb2014, Issue 2, p44
The article focuses on the issue of acceptability of the concept of flexible working by employers in Poland.
- Companies Increase Employee Flex Options. // OfficePro;Jul2010, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p5
The article reports on a 2009 study by the Family and Work Institute (FWI) which showed that employers are increasing the variety of flexibility options that are available to their employees to get through the recession.
- Think twice before refusing telecommuting- it could be an adverse employment action. // HR Specialist: Compensation & Benefits;Jun2011, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p3
The article focuses on the potential legal challenge if an employer turns down a request of some employees to telecommute in the U.S. as depicted in the case Jackalin Williams v. Carolinas HealthCare System.
- Webinar - how to build an Agile creative team. // Design Week (Online Edition);10/21/2014, p1
The article presents information on a webinar on agile working methodology, to be hosted by periodical "Design Week" and software company Attask on November 6, 2014.