Snow business like HR
- Don't knock teleworking. // Network World;5/11/2009, Vol. 26 Issue 18, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article regarding the use of the government on the teleworking.
- Defining teleworkers. Lanning, Gerald; Lynch, David // Network World;3/26/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p32
The article presents a response to a letter to the editor from chairman John Edwards about teleworking.
- Taxing teleworkers. Belson, Nicole // Network World;4/17/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 15, p36
A letter to the editor is presented about telecommuting.
- Outrageous comment on older workers. Morgan, Terri // Network World;10/8/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 39, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Federal adoption of telecommuting has lagged far behind goals" found at www.nwdocfinder.com/1935.
- Telecommuting: Good for Environment, Employer, and Employee. Shapiro, Ilyse // Home Business Magazine: The Home-Based Entrepreneur's Magazine;Jan/Feb2008, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p14
A letter to the editor is presented about the advantage of telecommuting.
- comments. // Government Technology;Nov2011, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p8
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "National Need," in the September 11, 2011 issue, "Cutting Congestion in SF," and "Can Government Telework."
- LETTERS & E-MAILS. Shear, Michael; Torikian, Iver; Hill, Graham // Earth Island Journal;Autumn2008, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p3
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including â€œRoadkill" by Adam Federman and articles about urban transportation in the Summer 2008 issue and "Taking Care of Business" by Sonya Huber in the Winter 2008 issue.
- LETTERS. Pecora, Lou; DeCanti, Anthony M.; Vuksanovich, Dan // InfoWorld;8/28/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 35, p8
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues, including "The Death of Locality," by Ephraim Schwartz in the August 7, 2006 issue, "Apple Dials Down Prices," by Tom Yager in the August 21, 2006 issue, and "In Outsources We Trust."
- Letters. Brain, Richard; Karayi, Sumir; Fisher, Matt // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals (UK Edition);Nov2005, p28
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics that appeared in previous issues. Reluctance of some outsourcers to undertake third-party security assessments of their networks; Assertion that the imprisonment in Great Britain of two hackers who were foundguilty of the virulent...