- Bad judge of character. // Supply Management;2/15/2007, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p20
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "What's your job worth?," in the January 18, 2007 issue.
- Communications from Readers. Jaques, Elliott // California Management Review;Summer64, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p90
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "In Praise of Job Evaluation," from a 1963 issue.
- Communications from Readers. Mamoney, Thomas A. // California Management Review;Spring64, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p95
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "In Praise of Job Evaluation," by Professor Edwin Beal, from a summer, 1964 issue.
- FROM OUR READERS. Qazi, Aminuddin A'Rahim; Gates, Edgar D.; Sullivan, Kathryn; Hardt, Erich // Management Review;Feb87, Vol. 76 Issue 2, p7
Several latters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Management and Peer Reviews Help Reduce Problems on Site," by Joseph Tarquini in the September 1986 issue, "What's Wrong with Point-Factor Job Evaluation," in the November 1986 issue, and "Surviving...
- LETTERS. // Planning (14672073);4/25/2008, Issue 1766, p12
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including the implementation of a job evaluation process and the expansion plans for Heathrow Airport in London, England in the March 28, 2008 issue, and the issue surrounding conservation area consent and...
- LETTERS. Bailey, Chris; Whittaker, Judy; Watson, Ian; O'Sullivan, Laura; Smith, Joan; Davies, K.; Mear, Liz // People Management;6/17/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p21
Presents letters to the editor referencing topics and articles discussed in previous issues. "Continental Drift" which tackled the effects of enlargement of the European Union on personnel management in Europe; "Agenda for Change' which focused on pay and job evaluation to the detriment on...
- Letters. Voyle, Mike; Higginbottom, Richard // Commercial Motor;4/14/2005, Vol. 201 Issue 5124, p28
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues of the periodical "Commercial Motor." Status of the Operator Rating Scheme proposed by the British Vehicle and Operator Services Agency (VOSA); Reaction to a letter from VOSA official Christine Norris...
- How to: Pick a job evaluation system. Fowler, Alan // People Management;02/08/96, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p42
Discusses how reward systems can still benefit from job evaluation and examines criteria for selecting the most appropriate method. Factors affecting the increasing trend in the use of job evaluation schemes; Broad categories of job evaluation; Questions to consider in choosing a job evaluation...
- Sure you're ready? Poe, Randall; Courter, Carol Lee // Across the Board;Mar1996, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p6
Reports on a survey which found out that forty percent of promoted managers and executives fail or receive poor reviews within 18 months.