'Sexist' lay-offs are red herring in recession
- SEXUAL DISCRIMINATION CASE ANALYSIS CONTAINED MISTAKES. Sheldon, Charlie // Nursing Standard;1/25/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p38
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article analyzing former nursing student Andrew Moyhing's unsuccessful sexual discrimination case against two hospitals in the January 4, 2006 issue.
- MOYHING'S CASE INDICATIVE OF BACKWARD THINKING. Griffith, Daniel // Nursing Standard;1/25/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p38
letter to the editor is presented in response to an article analyzing former nursing student Andrew Moyhing's unsuccessful sexual discrimination case against two hospitals in the January 4, 2006 issue.
- Purchasers' abilities are more important than gender. Nairn, Vicki // Supply Management;6/10/2004, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p18
Presents a letter to the editor in response to a letter on "Women Still Fight For Equality in the Workplace," in the May 27, 2004 issue.
- BEWARE OF USING HARMFUL AGE STEREOTYPES. Godbehere, Tom // People Management;6/15/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the letter about gender equality by Richard Banks in the June 1, 2006 issue.
- GENDER ON THE AGENDA. Mortimer, Fiona // People Management;2/22/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Firms Need to Admit Their Own Racism," by Fiona Gavin in the January 25, 2007 issue.
- Aren't we teachers? Jones, Linda // Library Journal;3/1/2007, Vol. 132 Issue 4, p10
The article presents a letter to the editor in response to the BackTalk article, "Gender Bias in Libraries," from the January 2007 issue.
- LETTER: Particularly acute in the world of product design. // Corporate Adviser;Dec2010, p11
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses the author's views on sexism that occurred in product design, wherein male employees are more dominant than female employees.
- LETTERS. Sprunt, Eve S.; Goldberg, Carol R.; Driscoll, Dawn-Marie; Cheever Jr., Daniel S.; Anderson, Aileen; Danielczyk, Jenny Hodge; Williams, Jean Hodge; Cobb, Andrea; Rodenberger, Charles A.; Weikert, Scott; Simon, Hermann; Mannheims, Hans; Cross, Gary J.; Hillman, Murray; Winston, Rick // Fortune;10/19/1992, Vol. 126 Issue 8, p121
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues, including "When Will Women Get to the Top?," in the September 1992 issue, "If You Can't Join 'Em, Beat 'Em," in the September 21, 1992 issue, and "The Care and Feeding of Engineers," in the September 21, 1992...
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Torres Rico, Liliana Gabriela; Schumacher, Anthony // Business Mexico;Feb2004, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p4
Presents letters to the editor concerning sex discrimination in the Mexican workplace and in defense of California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger.