- Calling All Rangers. Black, Robert W. // Saturday Evening Post;Jul/Aug84, Vol. 256 Issue 5, p4
No abstract available.
- TIGHTLINES. O'Neal, Sarah; Guth, Tom; Wasick, Kimball; Cook, Pete; Story, Bob // Fly Fisherman;Feb2009, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p11
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on a scale sample taken from the massive Rio Grande brown trout shown in the September 2008 issue.
- Will Rangers Take a Hike? Plona, Mark // National Parks;Nov/Dec89, Vol. 63 Issue 11/12, p6
Presents a letter to the editor of 'National Parks' magazine, about the salaries of forest rangers in the United States.
- Will Rangers Take a Hike? Talbot, Martha // National Parks;Nov/Dec89, Vol. 63 Issue 11/12, p7
Presents a letter to the editor of 'National Parks' magazine, about the wages of forest rangers in the United States.
- Fewer bags, just as bad. Lowe, Stuart // New Scientist;10/2/2004, Vol. 184 Issue 2467, p31
Presents a letter to the editor related to Minke whales
- The Badge With a Tree. Wiedmann, Jan // Rangelands (Allen Press Publishing Services Inc.);Jun2006, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p54
The article reviews the book "The Badge With a Tree," by Stan Tixier.
- HITCHIN' RACK. // Boys' Life;Aug2012, Vol. 102 Issue 8, p2
Several letters to the editor are presented about a variety of topics including merit badges, camping and humor.
- A badge of remembrance. Sharrod, Mic // Commercial Motor;9/27/2012, Vol. 218 Issue 5503, p22
A letter to the editor is presented asking where the author could source a photo of Atkinson badge that he could scan.
- To the Editor. Edwards, Charles // Military Collector & Historian;Spring2005, Vol. 57 Issue 1, p30
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Courage Under Fire: A Family Tradition," by David M. Sullivan, from the Fall 2004 issue, discussing the patch heraldry shown within its photographs.