- JOBS CRISIS HAS A WOMAN'S FACE. Dejardin, Amelita King // International Trade Forum;2009, Issue 1, p33
The author looks at how the deepening economic crisis is affecting women in the Asia-Pacific. It states that working women are being affected more severely than men and policy makers who fail to see this can deepen economic and social gender inequalities and wipe out hard won gains in pay equity...
- ICSA y ESADE presentan el informe "Mujer y crisis [y mÃ¡s]". // Capital Humano;Apr2010, Vol. 23 Issue 242, p30
No abstract available.
- IV Informe perfil de la mujer trabajadora. // Capital Humano;Apr2010, Vol. 23 Issue 242, p29
No abstract available.
- Your emails. Thunstr�m, Neil; Jory, John // Employee Benefits;Jan2010, p15
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues such as one on the impact of recessionary pressures on business costs and workforces in 2009 in Great Britain and another on employers in the construction industry in the country who missed out national insurance...
- Shock Therapy. Riley, Pat // Commentary;May2009, Vol. 127 Issue 5, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Stimulus: A History of Folly," from the March 2009 issue.
- Shock Therapy. // Commentary;May2009, Vol. 127 Issue 5, p7
A response by James K. Glassman to letters to the editor about his article "Stimulus: A History of Folly," from the March 2009 issue is presented.
- Madhouse economics. Legrain, Philippe // Prospect;Apr2009, Issue 157, p7
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on the global financial crisis by Joon Chang published in the March 2009 issue of the journal.
- PICKING WINNERS AND LOSERS. // Foreign Policy;Jan/Feb2013, Issue 198, p8
Several online letters to the editor are presented about the impact of the 2008 global recession on higher education finance, capitalism in left-leaning social democracies, and regionalism, in response to the November 2012 article "Who Won the Great Recession?"
- Recession-Proof. RHODES, DAVID; STELTER, DANIEL // Foreign Policy;Jan/Feb2013, Issue 198, p10
A letter to the editor about U.S. business enterprises following the 2008 global financial crisis is presented, focusing on the technology company International Business Machines Corp. (IBM), in response to the article "Who Won the Great Recession?," published in the November 2012 issue.