HELPLINE OF ENQUIRY
- Labor pains. Pool, Bob; Pringle, Paul // Columbia Journalism Review;Mar/Apr1982, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p64
Presents a letter to the editor about labor disputes at the Thousand, California "News Chronicle."
- Violence and Labor. Haldenstein, Herbert W. // New Republic;3/11/36, Vol. 86 Issue 1110, p139
Presents a letter to the editor about labor disputes.
- A Communication. Huberman, Leo // New Republic;6/2/41, Vol. 104 Issue 22, p762
Presents a letter to the editor related to a dispute between the Board of Transportation and Transport Workers' Union which comprised of its own employees in the U.S.
- Strikebreaker Syntax: Why Not Call Them `Law-Abiding Teachers'? Paroz, Paul A. // Education Week;3/2/1983, Vol. 2 Issue 23, p19
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Ruling Ends Detroit Teachers' Contract Dispute," in the January 19, 1983 issue.
- What Happened in Rochester. Van Deusen, Glyndon G. // New Republic;6/10/46, Vol. 114 Issue 23, p837
Presents a letter to the editor on administration-labor dispute in Rochester.
- What are the best solutions to worker woes? Smith, Danielle // Alberta Views;Jun2007, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p7
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "A Questionable Bargain," by Jeremy Klaszus in the May 2007 issue.
- Scholars and laborers. Fitzmier, Jack // Christian Century;12/12/2012, Vol. 129 Issue 25, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to Lillian Daniel's article "Inconvenient solidarity," published in the November 14, 2012 issue, discussing labor disputes within the Hyatt hotel chain.
- Scribes clash. Miller, Marvin J. // Columbia Journalism Review;Jan/Feb1981, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p68
Presents a letter to the editor on the newspaper coverage of a labor-management dispute in a sports industry.
- COKE IN COLUMBIA: COMMERCE AND CONFLICT. Tuggle, Clyde C. // Brandweek;7/25/2005, Vol. 46 Issue 28, p22
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Top of Mind," published in the June 6, 2005 issue of "Brandweek."