- Harmonized Review Process. Gearhart, Cami // Applied Clinical Trials;Apr2011, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p19
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Frustration with IRB Bureaucracy & Despotism," by Ken Getz in the January 2011 issue.
- Sector specific? Samuel, Tim // People Management;7/2/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 14, p14
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on human resource (HR) bureaucracy.
- McCormack's Excesses. Abrahamson, Dean E. // Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists;Mar1976, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "R&D: The Thin Edge of the Wedge," by Brian O'Leary in the October 1975 issue.
- KILLING THE HUMAN ELEMENT. WU, NANCY J. // Internal Auditor;Apr2010, Vol. 67 Issue 2, p11
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "A New Direction," by Neil Baker in the December 2009 issue.
- The UN Fix. Bosco, David L. // Commentary;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 122 Issue 1, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "How Corrupt Is the United Nations?," by Claudia Rosett in the April 2006 issue.
- BUREAUCRATIC BOTANY. Woods, Frank W. // BioScience;Aug1964, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p69
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the proposal for more bureaucratic botany in the U.S.
- Micromanaging DOE Labs From Washington. Tanner Jr., John E. // Physics Today;Oct91, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p9
Presents a letter to the editor in response to Alan Burnham's article which describes bureaucracy and micromanagement at Lawrence Livermore Laboratory, which appeared in the January 1991 issue of the journal "Physics Today."
- Toward Clearer Thinking: A Reply. Roy, William G. // Administrative Science Quarterly;Mar1983, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p61
A response by William G. Roy to a letter to the editor about his article "The Process of Bureaucratization in the U.S. State Department and the Vesting of Economic Interests" is presented.
- Bureaucracy is strangling the NHS. Barrowcliffe, G. // Pulse;11/26/2008, Vol. 68 Issue 41, p22
A letter to the editor is presented which relates the author's view regarding the negative impact of bureaucracy on the National Health Service (NHS).
- Of editors and auditors. Stephenson, W. E. // Columbia Journalism Review;Jan/Feb1982, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p62
Presents a letter to the editor about the role of bureaucrats in examining editorial content to determine whether a publication should suffer a financial penalty.