CHALK AND CHEESE
- Book Review: Grades 3-6. Gosner, Pam // School Library Journal;Jan96, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p120
Reviews the book `Chalk Talks!: The Magical Art of Drawing with Chalk,' by Ormond McGill.
- A tale enhanced. Mattill, Phyllis // School Library Journal;Nov94, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p38
Reviews two new offerings directed to the library media specialist but also useful to public librarians--`Toddler Storytime Programs' by Diane Briggs, and `Chalk Talk Stories' by Arden Druce.
- Teaching Economics to Undergraduates (Book Review). Torz, Richard J. // Eastern Economic Journal;Summer2000, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p374
Reviews the book `Teaching Economics to Undergraduates: Alternatives to Chalk and Talk,' edited by William Becker and Michael Watts.
- CHALK TALKS ON HEALTH AND SAFETY. // Education;Jun1926, Vol. 46 Issue 10, p644
The article reviews the book "Chalk Talks on Health and Safety," by Walter F. Cobb.
- tabula rasa. Nadel, Dan // Print;Jul/Aug2003, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p62
Focuses on chalk talks, popular acts wherein a cartoonist or a performer draw pictures for an audience. Description of the pictures created by theses artists; History of chalk talking; List of comics artists sought out by vaudeville entrepreneurs.
- Chalk Talks: A Practical Operational Perspective of Real Teaching. // Education Digest;Dec1987, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p67
Reviews the book "Chalk Talks: A Practical Operational Perspective of Real Teaching," edited by Catherine E. Schwarz.
- Bottoms Up. Parten, Constance // Curve;Nov2011, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p13
The article evaluates several products use in drinking wine which include Bartule all-in-one gadget, Wine wipes and Chalk Talk Glass.
- Books Recently Received. // American Artist;Sep1972, Vol. 36 Issue 362, p67
The article reviews several books recently including "Textile Art in the Church," by Marion P. Ireland, "Candles to Burn," by Tom and Fred Yaley and "Successful Chalk Talking: A Complete Guide," by Robert Leonard Smith.
- A History Lesson. Ma, Henry // Forbes Asia;2/13/2006, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the civilization of the Philippines.