PREJUDICE CLOUDS DECISIONS ON PART-TIMERS
- Parents can now buy school meals and uniform the Amazon way. // E-Learning Update;2013, Issue 36, p1
A review is presented of the SIMS Agora, online payment solution software, from Capita Business Services Ltd.
- Child Poverty Conference. // Children & Young People Now (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd;3/8/2011, p25
The article offers information on the 9th Child Poverty Conference of Capita Business Services Ltd. to be held in London, England on March 28, 2011.
- CASE ROUND-UP by Eversheds 020 7919 4500. // Personnel Today;5/30/2006, p11
The article presents information on a case filed by a worker against his company Capita Business Services on March 8, 2006. He filed the case under the Part-Time Workers Regulations 2000, alleging that the company's failure to allow him time off in lieu of such holidays constituted a detriment...
- Getting into the frame. SULLIVAN, NICOLA; GOODFELLOW, CHRISTOPHER // Recruiter;Aug2014, p43
The article focuses on the access of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) into the public sector recruitment framework in Great Britain. Topics covered include the concerns raised over the Contingent Labour ONE framework, the awarding of a contract to outsourcing firm Capita Business as a...
- A History Lesson. Ma, Henry // Forbes Asia;2/13/2006, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the civilization of the Philippines.
- Mayor: We're not that dumb! Goodman, Oscar B. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);11/8/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 45, pP28
A letter to the editor about the article "Dumb, Dumber--and We're Dumbest?" that was published in a previous issue of the "Las Vegas Review-Journal" is presented.
- Postcard from an advertising fantasyland. Gilbride, Stewart // AdMedia;Jun2006, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p4
Presents a letter to the editor about living in the Middle East.
- TO THE EDITOR. Johnson, Dale L. // American Sociologist;Aug66, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p206
Presents a letter to the editor on the consequences of the "Camelot Project," on the Chileans.
- MOVING FORESTS. Onokpise, Oghenekome; Onokpise, Oghenekome U. // BioScience;Dec85, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p684
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article 'Africa Tomorrow--If We Act Today,' by Chris Elfring.