A SERIES OF OPEN LETTERS
- Give Proofreaders a Break; They Can't Know Everything. Gagliardi, Lois W. // Education Week;1/8/1992, Vol. 11 Issue 16, p41
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Texas Board Delays Decision on Error-Filled History Texts," in the November 20, 1991.
- Proofreading help. John, Rex // Writer (Kalmbach Publishing Co.);Dec2011, Vol. 124 Issue 12, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Catch your goofs in time" by Tobie Hewitt, published in the September 2011 issue of the journal.
- Letters. Berresford, Helen; Miles, Dan; Dent, Matt // Design Week;10/7/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 40, p11
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Want Dull Design" in the September 23, 2010 issue, an article published in Voxpop section in the September 30, 2010 issue and an experience of a mother during the 100% Design exhibition at Earls...
- Reply to Taylor et al: “A new mother-to-infant bonding scale”. Brockington, I. F. // Archives of Women's Mental Health;Jul2006, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p225
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "A New Mother-to-Infant Bonding Scale," that was published in the June 8, 2006 issue.
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR. Cordes, Helen // Daughters;Sep/Oct2005, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p11
A letter to the editor is presented thanking the magazine for providing realistic insight as to how to deal with a mother's teenage daughter.
- Pregnancy-Related Acute Coronary Syndromes and Maternal Mortality. Jessurun, Gillian A. J.; Tio, Rene A.; Heijer, Peter Den // Angiology;Dec1996, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p1187
Presents a letter to the editor related to pregnancy-related acute coronary syndromes and maternal mortality.
- YOUR LETTERS. // Mothering;Nov/Dec2003, Issue 121, p12
Presents letters to the editor published in the November 2003 issue of the journal "Mothering."
- your letters. Wuest, Jackie; Colmer, Autumn; Silberman, Katie; Fennell, Hugh; Lengbeyer, Audrey; Cotton, Jennifer; Lawrence-Riddell, Lauren; Price, June; Caudle, Carrie; Wajer-Lang, Erin; Vioral, Molli; Shrader, Sarah; Kuhlenkamp, Ed; Erdman, Sarah Lugaric; Wolfe, Gwen; Stewart, Eileen; Angie, Danielle; Mora, Lourdes M. Santaballa; Parente, Sarah; Degroh, Molly // Mothering;Sep/Oct2008, Issue 150, p16
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Mommy Rituals," in the May-June 2008 issue, "Who Wants to Sleep Alone?," in the July-August 2008 issue, and "Where's Joseph," in the May-June 2008 issue.
- your letters. Bodine, Maddie; Castrejon, Christine; Baxter, Jennifer; Sapp, Masha; Barton-Landfield, Caitlin; Jerke, Amy; Montgomery, Andrea; Sanders, Michelle; Torrence-Hale, Alison; Milos, Marilyn Fayre; Bollinger, Dan; Norris, Emily Mohajeri; Surowiec, Daedra; Whitman, Sally; Anne; Caryl-Klika, Jaime; Rice, Katy Beedle; Aberilla, Stacy; Crane, Jennifer; Plattner, Katy // Mothering;Nov/Dec2008, Issue 151, p16
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in the previous issues including "No More Homework," by Wendy J. Ponte in the July-August 2008 issue, "A Quiet Place," in the September-October 2008 issue, and "Birth of a Lactivist." in the July-August 2008 issue.