LETTERS FROM OUR READERS
- CROCHET CHAT. // Crochet World;Dec2005, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p19
The article presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues related to crocheting. Appreciation for response to a pattern request for crochet potpourri; Gratitude to the "Crochet World" magazine.
- Letters from our readers. Marks, Laura; O'Michels, Charleen // Crochet World;Aug2008, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p17
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Hanukkah Doily," in the December 2007 issue, "Let it Snow," in the February 2008 issue and a letter from a winner of the magazine's Happy Anniversary Sweepstakes.
- BACK TALK. // Crochet World;Feb2013, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p53
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including the Water to Go pattern in the August 2012 issue, and the Spiderweb Diamonds doilies in the August 2011 issue.
- FIRST ROW. Alexander, Carol // Crochet World;Oct2012, p4
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including Chrysanthemum Table Topper, Triangles Doily, and other decorative home accents.
- Letters, etc. Gwaltney, Maggie; Kryklywyj, Patti; Lim, Shirley // Bead&Button;Apr2007, Issue 78, p12
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one about the sources of bead materials, another about doily in the February 2007 issue and "Seven Ways to Enhance Your Beading," by Diane Fitzgerald in the February 2007 issue.
- Potpourri Crochet. // Crochet World;Oct2005, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p18
The article focuses on several crocheting announcements. Karen Burgett of Vancouver, Washington is seeking for a Red Heart Super Saver variegated yarn. Rosa Pursell of El Dorado, Kansas is looking for the leaflet Five-Hour Doilies. Janet Petersons of Milford, Indiana is in need of crocheting...
- Daisies in Bloom. // Annie's Favorite Crochet;Apr2006, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p14
The article offers step-by-step instructions on making daisies bloom around the edges of a doily crocheted cotton. The skill level required by the project is given. Materials needed are enumerated. Special stitches that will be used in the project are described in detail.
- Learning to crochet during the Depression turned into a life-long hobby. Zicafoose, Doris // Countryside & Small Stock Journal;May/Jun2005, Vol. 89 Issue 3, p97
Presents an article about crocheting as a hobby. Tools and materials needed; Benefits from crocheting.
- BACK TALK. Gregory, Rachel // Crochet World;Apr2012, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p55
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on how to crochet the Follow the Stars Home doily which appeared in the June 2011 issue.