- From the "Railway Age Gazette" // New Republic;4/17/15, Vol. 2 Issue 24, p287
Presents a response by Samuel O. Dunn to an editorial about his article published in the February issue of "Atlantic Monthly" entitled "Some Political Phases of Government Ownership".
- Bankrupt thinking. // Hill;2/24/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 20, p40
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on nationalization of business enterprises in the U.S., published in the previous issue.
- Public ownership. Turnbull, Donna // Living Woods;Mar/Apr2011, Issue 15, p20
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article of Mike Abbott regarding public ownership of lands.
- Correspondence. O'Toole, William; Bettinger, B.; Whiteman, Horace C. // America;11/22/1947, Vol. 78 Issue 8, p224
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the articles published in the previous issues of the journal, including the article "Hearings on Hollywood," "Catholic aid to Europe," in the November 15, 1947 issue and "The Nationalization of Australia's Banks," in the October 25, 1947...
- COMMUNICATIONS. M. T. F.; O'BRIEN, A.; COAKLEY, THOMAS F. // America;4/21/1923, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p12
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "A Catholic Mother Speaks" and "Woman's High Calling in the Home," both published in the March 24, 1923 issue, and another about the potential nationalization of all basic industries in the U.S.
- Britain's New Coal Bill. Murray, Jean // New Republic;1/26/38, Vol. 93 Issue 1208, p341
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on the November 24, 1937 article about the misinterpretation in the discussion of the bill for the so-called nationalization of coal in Great Britain.
- COMMUNICATIONS. Donnelly, Francis P.; Driscoll, John J.; T. F. M.; Marthe, Soeur; Hickey, Gwendolyn; Malloy, Mary J.; U. T. M.; Lomnatch, P. L.; Mara, W. P. // America;1/18/1919, Vol. 20 Issue 15, p364
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "A New Argument for Government Ownership" in December 28, 1918 issue, "Protection of Religious Rights" in October 26, 1918 issue and "Masterly Biography of Monsignor D'Hulst" in November 16, 1918 issue.
- LETTERS. Mpofu, Peter; Sumption, Derek; Wilson, M.; Linning, Klaus // Finweek;3/4/2010, p6
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one on the sewerage management in South Africa, one on mine ownership by the South African government, and another on the nationalisation of South Africa (SA) Reserve Bank in the February 4, 2010 issue.
- In response. Albers, John; Ogden, John; Burnett, Ross // Motion System Design;Aug2009, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p7
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including on the establishment and success of GUM store in Moscow, Russia, on the financial crisis faced by American firms due to global economic downturn, and the government ownership for General Motors Corp.