Intestinal Occlusion Resulting from a Small Bowel Adenocarcinoma as First Onset of Crohn's Disease in a Healthy Patient
- PNEMATOSIS INTESTINALIS OF THE SMALL BOWEL IN AN ADULT ASSOCIATED WITH GASTRIC PERFORATION. De, Utpal; Khamrui, Tapas // Indian Journal of Medical Sciences;May2007, Vol. 61 Issue 5, p288
A letter to the editor is presented regarding a case of an adult with pnematosis intestinalis of the small bowel with gastric perforation.
- Intestinal Malrotation in the Elderly. Amaral, Luis; Quimanilha, Rui; Bernardo, Luis; Eloi, Teresa; Bento, Francisco; Santos, Victor // American Surgeon;Jul2009, Vol. 75 Issue 7, p631
A letter to the editor about intestinal malrotation in elderly is presented.
- Clinical outcome of laparoscopic antireflux surgery for patients with irritable bowel syndrome. Kamolz, T.; Granderath, F. A.; Pointner, R. // Surgical Endoscopy;Dec2004, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p1825
Presents a letter to the editor focusing on analysis of patients with irritable bowel syndrome.
- A BRIEF EVIDENCE-BASED REVIEW OF TWO GASTROINTESTINAL ILLNESSES: IRRITABLE BOWEL AND LEAKY GUT SYNDROME. Manahan, Bill // Alternative Therapies in Health & Medicine;Jul2004, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p14
Presents a letter to the editor about irritable bowel and leaky gut syndrome.
- Gastrograffin� and Bowel Necrosis. Hogan, T. F. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Sep77, Vol. 87 Issue 3, p382
Presents a letter to the editor that presents a case study of Gastrograffin� and Bowel Necrosis.
- Accuracy of Clinical Impressions: Experience with Patients Previously Diagnosed to Have Functional Bowel Syndrome. Tabibian, Neshan // American Journal of Gastroenterology;May1990, Vol. 85 Issue 5, p622
Presents a letter to the editor about the accuracy of clinical impressions in patients diagnosed to have functional bowel syndrome.
- Brown bowel syndrome associated with chronic oesophagitis and oesophageal stricture. Al-Okati, D.; Ibrahim, N. B. N.; Davies, J. D. // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Aug1992, Vol. 85 Issue 8, p511
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article related to the relation of brown bowel syndrome with chronic oesophagitis and oesophageal stricture, in the July 1991 issue.
- Letter: IBS diagnoses need to rule out coeliac disease. Monks, Kevin J. // GP: General Practitioner;1/19/2007, p32
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Managing Irritable Bowel Syndrome" published in the December 8, 2006 issue.
- Pneumatosis Intestinalis Associated with Human lmmunodeficiency Virus Infection. Lefor, Alan T.; Konishi, Fumio; Horie, Hisanaga; Togashi, Kazutomo; Yasuda, Yoshikazu // American Surgeon;May2010, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p541
A letter to the editor is presented about pneumatosis intestinalis linked with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection.