Learn from unions on BNP issue
- LETTERS. Box, Peter; Holt, L. G. // Regeneration & Renewal;6/22/2009, p13
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to the article on the regeneration in Wakefield, England in the June 8, 2009 issue and the development of British National Party (BNP) in the June 8, 2009 issue.
- FROM OUR READERS. Conaghan, Will // PRWeek (London);9/11/2009, p26
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including Alex Hilton's article regarding local journalism in the September 4, 2009 issue, the article on drug appraisal in the September 4, 2009 issue, and the article about BBC's invitation to the British...
- YOUR OPINIONS. Collins, Jenny; Mountford, Richard; Thompson, Martin; Harbert, Wally; Walker, Helen; Evans, Bridget; Cook, Stephen; Ainsworth, David // Third Sector;11/1/2011, Issue 682, p14
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to various issues in the British voluntary sector including one on the idea of the Charity Commission to put a levy on charities, another on the aspects of charitable aim and one on cancellation of the British National Party (BNP) meeting.
- Untitled. Hindley, Caroline; Huleatt, Helen; Hutchinson, Marcia // Nursery World (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);4/29/2010, Vol. 110 Issue 4217, p15
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles from the March 25, 2010 issue, including "Equality & Diversity, Part 7: Faith and Belief," "Virtual learning" and "In my view."
- Letters. Grant, Linda; Iredale, Roger; Fitzsimons, Lorna; Gooley, Tristan; Foxley, Jon; Chand, Charles; Lyth, David H.; Watkins, Denis; Hoellering, Andrew; Johnson, Peter // New Statesman;9/3/2007, Vol. 136 Issue 4860, p8
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles that appeared in previous issues including "An important marker has been passed," by John Pilger, "Walk on by?" and "Observations," by Brendan O'Neill. All three articles appeared in the August 27, 2007 issue.
- Letters. Games, Stephen; Newton, Stephen; Tisdale, Ian; Cranie, Peter; Reid, Les; Langston, David; Walker, Chris // New Statesman;4/27/2009, Vol. 138 Issue 4946, p6
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles that appeared in the April 20, 2009 issue including the essay on the Arab-Israeli conflict, an editorial commenting on a smear campaign conducted against David Cameron, the British Conservative Party leader, and the article on...
- FROM OUR READERS. Singer, Dirk; Johnston, Keith; Rodway, Clare // PRWeek (London);10/30/2009, p26
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including the coverage of the appearance of British National Party leader Nick Griffin on "Question Time," the establishment of a register of lobbyists and the commentary on the efficacy of public relations.
- letters. Drayton, Richard; Bennett, Weyman; Dhalu, Sabby; John, Peter; Margetts, Helen; Weir, Stuart; Isalam, Ramzi; Karim Khalil, Abdul; Lester, Anthony; Walker, Neville; Farrell, Stevie; Kuper, Dan; Strachan, Donald; Edwards, Graham; Hadfield, Linda; Tonkin, Derek // New Statesman;2/7/2005, Vol. 134 Issue 4726, p36
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in January 31, 2005 issue. "We blundered in. Let's not betray them too," by Stephen Grey which called for a new Colonial Office; "Letter of the Week," by Catherine Fieschi which remarked on the British National Party;...
- United action needed against BNP. Steel, Mark // Green Left Weekly;11/4/2009, Issue 816, p20
The author comments on the need to allow the British National Party (BNP) to have mainstream media in Australia.