- The right training. Kitchen, Alex // Engineer (00137758);11/12/2007, Vol. 293 Issue 7736, p25
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about a comment stressing that the government in Great Britain should plan its strategy for apprenticeships such as adding engineering or similar trade as the equivalent to going to university.
- Value the apprentice. Loakes, Graham // Engineer (00137758);11/26/2007, Vol. 293 Issue 7737, p22
No abstract available.
- LETTERS. // Design Week;8/17/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 33, p11
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Bad clients," July 27, 2006 issue and "CCS apprenticeship scheme fails to woo design groups," July 20, 2006 issue.
- Letter to the Editor. Steele, Scott L. // Southern Theatre;Spring2010, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about internships and apprenticeships by Ray Paolino in the Winter 2010 issue.
- Letters to the Editor. Middleton Jr., Frank // Ash Breeze;Winter2005, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p14
Presents a letter to the editor about an apprenticeship program on boatbuilding.
- In support of apprenticeships. LERMAN, ROBERT I. // Issues in Science & Technology;Fall2011, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p12
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Apprenticeships: Back to the Future," by Diane Auer Jones in the 2011 issue.
- Uncle Time's statistics. Kahn, Robert // Columbia Journalism Review;May/Jun1984, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p69
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Uncle Time's Cabin?," by Charles Ruffel in the March/April 1984 issue.
- ATLAS training solution. Turney, June // Contract Journal;10/20/2004, Vol. 425 Issue 6498, p10
Presents a letter to the editor about the development of training specifically for apprentices in the construction industry by the Atlas Training Group.
- THE RIGHT AGE TO LEARN. Stone, Ian // People Management;12/13/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 25, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Hot Topic" in the November 15, 2007 issue.
- Apprenticeships. Birdsall, David // Living Woods;Sep/Oct2011, Issue 18, p12
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article in July/August 2011 issue which talks about apprenticeship.