- No Time Like the Present. Jackson, Peter Anthony // Inc.;Oct2009, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p15
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "If Not Now, When?" by Meg Hirshberg in the September 2009 issue.
- WHY BALANCE IS A JOKE. George, Sanju // People Management;10/4/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 20, p6
A letter to the editor is presented which is related to the article about improving work-life balance.
- What if employees' loyalties were unbalanced? Burrows, Lou // People Management;5/29/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p15
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on work-life balance.
- Taking a Step Back. Gallinger, Zack // Inc.;Nov2009, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p19
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Balancing Acts," by Meg Cadoux Hirshberg which was published in the September 2009 issue of "Inc." magazine.
- Who protects us from burnout? // Pulse;3/14/2012, Vol. 72 Issue 9, p18
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Work is a cornerstone of a GP's life-but it must not be the foundation," by Clare Gerada.
- Family Matters. Codrington, Graeme // Inc.;Mar2010, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p17
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Balancing Acts" in the December 2009/January 2010 issue.
- Over to you. Walton, Richard; Read, Gemma // Primary Teachers;Jan2010, Issue 66, p37
The article presents two letters to the editor, educational advice and information about the two events. It provides a question and answer about teaching motivation and ideas on how teachers can improve their work-life balance. Also, it offers online links from the website Teachers TV regarding...
- Letters To The Editor. Lees, Rod; Roberts, Frank; Lupo, Ray; Ludlow, Bob // Electronic Ardell Wellness Report (E-AWR);6/27/2008, Issue 441, p4
Several letters to the editor are presented about the implementation of real wellness approach to an organization, examination of some of the industrial and organizational life enhancement experiments shown in "Sane Society," by Erich Fromm, and integration of the real wellness initiative in...
- From Readers. Payne, Jeff; Boudreau, Brian B. // HR Magazine;Dec2008, Vol. 53 Issue 12, p15
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to the articles published in the October 2008 issue including "Work/Life on Hold?," by Jennifer Schramm and "Clear Up Overtime Confusion," by Paul Falcone.