Information exchange between provider and patient
- FEEDBACK. // PM Network;Dec2011, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p7
Several letters to the editor are presented including one on importance of negative feedback in personnel management, another on the description of a project manager, and other on managing knowledge gaps in employees.
- AGE AT INITIAL INTERNATIONAL ENTRY: A META-ANALYTIC REVIEW OF ANTECEDENTS AND CONSEQUENCES. Strickling, Jason A.; Jiang, David S.; Williams, David W.; Crook, T. Russell // Frontiers of Entrepreneurship Research;2014/2015, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p1
The article focuses on the consequences of age at entry decisions at International Entrepreneurship (IE) with many knowledge gaps, theoretical inconsistencies, and research is needed to develop theory of the drivers of age of initial international entry.
- Best practice portal: bridging the gap. Davoli, Marina; Ferri, Marica // Drugnet Europe;Jan-Mar2012, Issue 77, p3
The article presents the 'gap-analysis project' which the European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction (EMCDDA) intends to undertake in 2012 to identify knowledge gaps and highlight topics for further investigation on the effects of drug demand reduction interventions.
- The Personal Narrative and the Scholarship of Kinesiology. Clark, Jane E. // Kinesiology Review;Nov2012, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p189
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses the efforts to close the gap between knowledge and its application and personal narrative approach to understanding the scholar's quest for understanding and meaning.
- Policymakers exhibit knowledge gap on obesity epidemic. // Endocrine Today;Jan2014, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p18
The article highlights findings of a survey conducted by the European Association for the Study of Obesity and C3Collaborating for Health which reveals policymakers' knowledge gap on obesity epidemic.
- Erratum to: Using Information-Gap Decision Theory for Water Resources Planning Under Severe Uncertainty. Korteling, Brett; Dessai, Suraje; Kapelan, Zoran // Water Resources Management;Mar2013, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p1173
A correction to the article "Using Information-Gap Decision Theory for Water Resources Planning Under Severe Uncertainty," is presented.
- A decrease in the desire for knowledge. // Malakoff News (TX);9/30/2011, Vol. 102 Issue 39, p6A
The article offers the author's insights on the growing differences among the levels of knowledge of students in the early 21st century.
- RESPONSE TO "NOTES ON 'REVISITING THE KNOWLEDGE GAP HYPOTHESIS: A META-ANALYSIS OF THIRTY-FIVE YEARS OF RESEARCH.". Yoori Hwang; Se-Hoon Jeong // Journalism & Mass Communication Quarterly;Autumn/Winter2010, Vol. 87 Issue 3/4, p633
The article is a response to a review of the article "Notes on 'Revisiting the Knowledge Gap Hypothesis: A Meta-Analysis of Thirty-Five Years of Research,'" which appears in this issue of the journal and was written by Cecilie Gaziano.
- BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;6/1/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article focuses on the significant information gaps that persist during cancer diagnosis in women related with their future fertility.