- Letter of the weekâ€¦. Stevenson, Ronnie; Jessop, Chris; Crail, Mark; Medcalf, Tim // Personnel Today;10/9/2007, p14
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to previously published articles and issues related to personnel management, including issues related to difference of attitude among employees working in private sector and public sector, performance of overweight employees, and the Equal...
- Line managers need support if they are to take on HR roles. Stacey, John // Personnel Today;
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the articles in previous issues including "Italy rocked by income scandal as pay details of every citizen appear online" in the May 1, 2008 issue, "Council recruits investigators to tackle bullying" in the April 29, 2008 issue, and...
- Number crunching training. Braybrooke, Sue; Thwaites, Toby; Williams, Lee; Warr, Bridget // Personnel Today;3/3/2009, p18
Several letters to the editor in response to articles published in the February 24, 2009 issue, including "10 ways to develop staff on a budget" and "Pay freeze plan risks public sector unrest."
- Letter of the week…. Brown (née Clare), Jo; Blamires, Barbara; Wilder, Ian; Hooley, John; Davies, Peter // Personnel Today;11/14/2006, p10
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "The Public-Private Debate," focusing on human resource (HR) in the public sector being an administrative back-office function, on the problem of the image of HR in an organisation and the role of HR...
- Letter of the week…. Hutchinson, Ken; Willmott, Ben; Stiles, Linda; Rice, Mark // Personnel Today;9/5/2006, p16
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including an article on pay determination and the British National Health Service in the July 11, 2006 issue, a letter by Stephen Moir on public sector organisations and employee absence in the August 2006...
- Letters. Madgwick, Mike; Robertson, Stuart; Jack, Deborah; Willsmore, Gerry; Hayter, Jerry // Personnel Today;12/7/2004, p12
Presents several letters to the editor. Debate over the extent to which human resource (HR) departments contributes to a productive business environment; Increase in the demand for strategic interim HR executives within the public sector; Need for a workplace policy to combat stigma and...
- Public sector needs practical help. Clark, Terry // People Management;1/28/2010, p14
A letter to the editor is presented about a comment made by John Philpott, British Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) chief economic adviser, on Great Britain's poorly managed and union-dominated public sector as being the cause of its inability to cope with fiscal austerity.
- News Digest: web comment. // Recruiter;3/23/2011, p10
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the article "Public sector must pay to attract top talent" in the March 15, 2011 issue of "Recruiter."
- Too many divisions. Perry, Chris // Community Care;5/6/2004, Issue 1521, p22
Presents a letter to the editor about the emergence of too many functional divisions and badly designed jobs in the public sector.