Radiographic Contrast-Induced Nephropathy and Patient Mortality
- Mortality in Chronic Kidney Disease and Mineral Metabolism. Floege, Jürgen; Kronenberg, Florian; Froissart, Marc; Palmer, Suetonia; Craig, Jonathan; Strippoli, Giovanni F. M. // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;7/13/2011, Vol. 306 Issue 2, p159
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Serum levels of phosphorus, parathyroid hormone, and calcium and risks of death and cardiovascular disease in individuals with chronic kidney disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis," by S. C. Palmer and colleagues, in a 2011...
- Warfarin-related nephropathy in patients with chronic kidney disease. Woo, Keng T; Lee, Grace S L; Foo, Marjorie W Y; Chan, Choong M // Kidney International;Jul2012, Vol. 82 Issue 1, p113
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Warfarin-related nephropathy occurs in patients with and without chronic kidney disease and is associated with an increase mortality rate," by S. V. Brodsky and colleagues in the 2011 issue.
- Lithium poisoning and proteinuria in the nephrotic range. Rusillo, M. Polaina; Martos, Sánchez; Chamorro, G. Viedma; Ávila, I. Ruiz; Bañasco, V. Pérez // Nefrologia;Jun2009, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p281
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses the case of a 36-year-old male patient who was diagnosed with overlap syndrome scleroderma/vasculitis with anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic antibodies (ANCA)-anti-myeloperoxidase(MPO)+ with stage IV chronic kidney disease (CKD).
- The Authors Reply. Reed, Berenice Y.; Schrier, Robert W. // Kidney International;Mar2011, Vol. 79 Issue 6, p687
A response by B. Y. Reed and colleagues to a letter to the editor about their article on the relationship between circulating angiopoietin-1 and platelet activation in patients with autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease is presented.
- Therapeutic recreation camps to provide a residential experience for young people in transition to adult renal units. Watson, Alan; Hilton, Donna; Hackett, Dorro // Pediatric Nephrology;Apr2010, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p787
A letter to the editor is presented concerning camps for young people transitioning to adulthood with chronic kidney disease.
- Reply to NDT 586-2010. Hanada, Shigeru; Ando, Ryoichi // Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation;Aug2010, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p2805
A response by Shegeru Hanada and Ryoichi Ando regarding the study on vascular calcification that is not an independent predictor of mortality in patients with pre-dialysis chronic kidney disease (CKD) on stages tow to four.
- Letter to the Editor. // Internal Medicine Alert;4/29/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p63
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Early Referral of the Chronic Kidney Disease Patient is Good Practice," by Rahul Gupta in the January 29, 2012 issue.
- The Authors Reply:. Brodsky, Sergey V; Rovin, Brad H; Hebert, Lee A // Kidney International;Jul2012, Vol. 82 Issue 1, p113
A response by Sergey V. Brodsky, Brad H. Rovin, and Lee A. Hebert to a letter to the editor regarding their article "Warfarin-related nephropathy occurs in patients with and without chronic kidney disease and is associated with an increase mortality rate" in the 2011 issue is presented.
- Authors' response. Milburn, Heather; Ashman, Neil; Davies, Peter // Thorax;Aug2011, Vol. 66 Issue 8, p730
A response by Heather Milburn, Neil Ashman, and Peter Davies to a letter to the editor about their article "Guidelines for the prevention and management of Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection and disease in adult patients with chronic kidney disease" in the 2010 issue is presented.