- ASEAN after the Financial Crisis. Thompson, Edmund R.; Poon, Jessie P.H. // ASEAN Economic Bulletin;Apr2000, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p1
Using data gathered directly from Japanese, European and U.S. firms with investments throughout ASEAN, this article shows that multinational firms uniformly anticipated Asian crisis-induced reforms that would beneficially affect overall investment environments. It also demonstrates significant...
- Can the tigers build a better mousetrap? Pruzin, Daniel // Automotive Industries;May96, Vol. 176 Issue 5, p69
Looks at when the member countries of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN), be came part of the industry of automaking. Background information on ASEAN; Names of countries in ASEAN; Comments from officials; Information on the automaking industry of ASEAN; Examination of success of...
- 'Leaders With Vision' Needed In Effort To Restructure Schools. Deighan, William P. // Education Week;5/24/1989, Vol. 8 Issue 35, p24
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "N.S.F. Weighing Grants to Assist Systemic Reform" in the April 26, 1989 issue.
- Letter to the Editor. Armour, Diana // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);8/29/2007, Vol. 135 Issue 35, p13B
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the abundance of blessings offered by the City of Burnet, Texas for the employee diagnosed of Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML).
- Letter to the Editor. Simmons, John // New Zealand Tree Grower;May2009, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p31
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the Afforestation Grant Scheme of New Zealand.
- Grant-Making and Politics: Two Views on E.D. Charges. Aldridge, Bill G.; Laidlaw, Donald A. // Education Week;10/28/1992, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p24
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Senators Ask G.A.O. to Investigate Grants for a Political Taint," by Diane Ravitch in the October 14, 1992 issue.
- Yale Institute Dispells Stereotypes, Promotes Collegiality. Vivian, James R. // Education Week;10/19/1981, Vol. 1 Issue 7, p19
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Yale Program Aids New Haven School System," in the September 14, 1981 issue.
- Yes, scientists also need money. Roy, S. C. Dutta // Current Science (00113891);3/10/2009, Vol. 96 Issue 5, p629
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on the missive sent by Chaturvedi regarding the significance of funding to sciencists.
- Call for action to protect free exchange of ideas. Foster, Kenneth R. // Nature;5/27/2004, Vol. 429 Issue 6990, p343
Presents a letter to the editor of "Nature" about red tape in the administration of United Nations Educational, Scientific & Cultural Organization grants.