- Grading eBay 2.0. Julia, Arthur // Fortune;11/13/2006, Vol. 154 Issue 10, p21
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Building eBay 2.0," by Adam Lashinsky in the October 16, 2006 issue.
- SELLING COURSEWORK ON eBAY PUTS PATIENT SAFETY AT RISK. // Nursing Standard;6/29/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 43, p33
A letter to the editor is presented which is concerned with nurses and nursing students who put their course work up for sale on the internet auction and shopping web site eBay.
- Righting the Ship. Witten, Dwayne // Forbes Asia;12/8/2008, Vol. 4 Issue 21, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Too Smart for its Own Good" in the October 27, 2008 issue.
- Follow eBay rules and you'll be OK. Latham, C. // Farmers Weekly;11/16/2007, Vol. 147 Issue 20, p82
A letter to the editor is presented about the use of the online auction site eBay in buying and selling items.
- Creative Destruction. O'Malley, Matthew P. // Forbes Asia;12/8/2008, Vol. 4 Issue 21, p10
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in November 10, 2008 issue including "Bail Out GM" by Jerry Flint and on the contradicting bold prediction by Steve Forbes on how capitalism can save business and the argument of Jerry Flint that small dose of socialism can save...
- EXCELLENT EBAY. Chaillard, Steve M. // Strad;Jul2008, Vol. 119 Issue 1419, p9
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Digital Bidding" from the May 2007 issue.
- eBay & Autos: A New Model? Piszczalski, Martin // Automotive Design & Production;Mar2003, Vol. 115 Issue 3, p16
Discusses the growth of eBay Motors. Worth of automobile-related business the company handled in 2002; Estimated percentage of eBay used cars that are sold to out-of-state buyers; Reason buyers like eBay.
- Economic predictions. Biset, Jeff // OECD Observer;Jul2010, Issue 280, p2
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on economic predictions.
- Theorems on the debt crisis and the occurrence of inflation. Maslov, V. // Mathematical Notes;Feb2009, Vol. 85 Issue 1/2, p146
A letter to the editor is presented on debt crisis theorems and inflation with problems associated with economic anticipations.