DON'T UNDERESTIMATE THE VALUE OF NVQs
- Dental nurse NVQ article. Boulton, Stuart // Vital (17417503);Spring2004, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p5
Presents a letter to the editor related National Vocational Qualification in dental care nursing.
- DON'T UNDERESTIMATE THE VALUE OF NVQs. Bryant, Hilary // People Management;3/6/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to article "To the Test" in the January 24, 2008 issue.
- NVQs are no easy option. Tomany, Paul // Supply Management;9/7/2006, Vol. 11 Issue 18, p16
A letter to the editor is presented in response to Ilze Grickus' article on the Supply Chain Management national vocational qualifications in the August 24, 2006 issue.
- Support for the NVQ. Beauchamp, Jane // Vital (17417503);Spring2005, Vol. 1 Issue 6, p5
Presents a letter to the editor about the national vocational qualifications for dental nurses in Great Britain.
- NO SUBSTITUTE FOR REAL WORK. Branston, Diana // People Management;10/13/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 20, p7
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about general national vocational qualifications (GNVQs) by Graeme Hall in the September 29, 2005 issue.
- Untitled. Hay, K. M.; O'Sullivan, Jane; Kane-Little, Sara // Nursery World (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);10/15/2009, Vol. 109 Issue 4191, p15
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues related to nurseries, including an insight on the advantages of a playgroup in the childcare setting, a feedback to the comments on the lack of regulations for food in nurseries and the food served in some...
- Letters. Osborn, Sue; Williams, Susan; Wood, R. S.; Sloyan, Mich // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/19/2005, Vol. 194 Issue 4375, p18
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues of the periodical "Caterer & Hotelkeeper." Failure of the National Vocational Qualifications training to provide the need in catering education in Great Britain; Need for caterers to use the Quality...
- LETTERS. Singh, Gurdev; Ricketts, John // PrintWeek (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);11/28/2008, p19
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to topics in previous issues including the demand for printers to be greener, the launch of the PAS 2050 project and the changes to the NVQ and the City & Guilds system.
- Barriers ahead to a single currency. Pickard, Jane // People Management;3/21/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p22
Assesses the national vocational qualifications (NVQ) system. Predictions on the future of NVQ; What did the people who set up the NVQ system expect it to achieve; Several key tensions running through NVQ; Ways on how to enable students wanting vocational qualifications to progress in NVQ. ...