Through the ceiling
- Enjoyable Read. Bell, Susan A. // Review of Optometry;Jun2008 Women in Optometry, Vol. 145, p3
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "9 Partners, 7 of Them Women" in the March 2008 issue.
- Women in the profession. Aitken, Maureen M. // Veterinary Record: Journal of the British Veterinary Association;10/21/2006, Vol. 159 Issue 17, p570
A letter to the editor is presented about the increased in numbers of women working in the veterinary and other professions.
- Harriet Harman just stating the 'bleeding obvious'. // Personnel Today;2/10/2009, p13
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Ministers Vow to Protect Female Jobs," in the January 26, 2009 issue.
- Women at work. Turner, A.H. // New Scientist;6/22/91, Vol. 130 Issue 1774, p2
Presents a letter to the editor about women at work and how they aren't really that equal in the workplace with men in response to the article "Making equality work for women," by Susan McRae in the May 25th edition.
- LETTERS. WASBY, STEPHEN L. // Oregon Historical Quarterly;Summer2009, Vol. 110 Issue 2, p317
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "For Working Women in Oregon," by Janice Dilg in the Spring 2009 issue.
- Applause. Palacio, Maria T. // Working Mother;Feb2005, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p14
Presents a letter to the editor, praising efforts for recognizing the struggle of working women.
- Women's Purse Strings. Garvey Jr., Martha // Fast Company;May2004, Issue 82, p27
Presents a letter to the editor about advertising targeted at working women.
- Letters. Soskin, Shirley // People Management;7/24/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 15, p15
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the extension of maternity leave and plans to extend the right to request flexible working hours of female employees.
- FEEDBACK. Berry, Liz // Fast Company;Apr2004, Issue 81, p26
Presents a letter to the editor about the impact of the inequitable distribution of work on women's health.