Pension off outdated view of retirement
- DRA vital to make way for the young. Byrne, Susanne // Personnel Today;10/13/2009, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Default Retirement Age on the Way Out, Despite High Court Ruling," by Cynthia Santo in the September 29, 2009 issue.
- A NEW PROPOSAL FOR REDUCED RETIREMENT AGE. Girvin, Wesley // Officer;Dec2004, Vol. 81 Issue 10, p9
Presents a letter to the editor regarding the new proposal for reduced retirement age for the Reserve Components in the U.S.
- Retirement age of university teachers and scientists in Central Government. UPADHYAYA, G. S. // Current Science (00113891);9/25/2012, Vol. 103 Issue 6, p615
A letter to the editor related to the retirement age of the professors in the premier educational institutes in India is presented.
- Retirement. Knowles, Divinia // British Journal of Nursing;2/10/2005, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p131
Presents a letter to the editor in response to an article by Helen Scott about the British government's proposal to increase retirement age.
- Make them work longer 2. Grainger, Andy // Prospect;Aug2010, Issue 173, p18
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article by Tim Leunig on the proposal to raise the retirement age to 65 in the July 2010 issue.
- Time to make the default retirement age old news. Luff, Brian // People Management;1/27/2011, p16
A letter to the editor is presented about the decision of the British government to abolish the default retirement age from September 2011.
- Learning to let go of work. Hall, Douglas // People Management;10/22/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 22, p16
A letter to the editor in response to a news on default retirement age (DRA) published in the October 8, 2009 issue is presented.
- Mistated Information. Lundberg, Lee // T+D;Oct2006, Vol. 60 Issue 10, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Boomers Fill Gap" in the July 2006 issue.
- Response. // T+D;Oct2006, Vol. 60 Issue 10, p8
A response to a letter to the editor is presented about the article "Boomers Fill Gap" in the July 2006 issue.