- Winning Issue. Bailey, Edgar // Audubon;Mar/Apr2010, Vol. 112 Issue 2, p8
A letter to the editor is presented about the photograph of a bald eagle taken in Homer, Alaska that was recognized by the periodical "Audubon" in its Top 100 List for 2009 and on its table of contents page.
- Protecting endangered species. Hamel, Paul B. // American Scientist;Nov/Dec88, Vol. 76 Issue 6, p545
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on an article about bald eagle restoration.
- Protecting endangered species. Simons, Ted // American Scientist;Nov/Dec88, Vol. 76 Issue 6, p545
Presents a letter to the editor responding to comments made on the author's article about bald eagle restoration.
- Blue Jay, not Bluebird! Cross, Pat // Eastern Door;3/25/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p3
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "A sign of spring."
- Nasty Jays. Sardone, John // Conservationist;Jan/Feb91, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p52
Presents a letter to the editor about blue jays attacking baby birds.
- Nasty Jays. J.J.D. // Conservationist;Jan/Feb91, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p52
Presents the editor's response to a letter to the editor about blue jays.
- Raptor Rapture. Robbins, Bonnie // Audubon;Mar1984, Vol. 86 Issue 2, p124
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on an article appearing in the January 1984 issue of 'Audubon' regarding the photography of bald eagle.
- Cooking Rabbit Salad. Allison, Amy // Hopscotch;Apr/May2001, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p12
Presents a recipe for a salad inspired by a rabbit's diet.
- Cuddle bunnies: dwarf and Mini-Lop rabbits. // Burke's Backyard;Jul2012, p101
The article offers information on the Dwarf Lop and Mini-Lop rabbits which can be kept as pets, and offers suggestions on their hutches, food and maintenance.