Target root of trouble
- Protect your guardian angels. Ryeland, Simon // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;7/14/2003, Issue 2572, p22
Discusses guidelines to prevent staff turnover in call centers in Great Britain. Recruitment; Human resource management; Training; Outsourcing.
- Getting to know you. McCurry, Patrick; O'Riley, Mary Kate // Director (00123242);Mar2002, Vol. 55 Issue 8, p34
Focuses on the benefits of changes in the strategy of call center businesses in Great Britain. Overview of the approach used by call centers; Significance to an improvement in staff turnovers and customer satisfaction levels at information technology company ICL; Statistical data on staff...
- How can we curb call centre turnover? // People Management;10/16/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 21, p64
The article presents questions and answers related to staff turnover rates at a call center.
- To the editor. Johnson, Hjalma // ABA Banking Journal;Aug2004, Vol. 96 Issue 8, p14
Presents letters to the editor concerning the need for service providers to have a more efficient call center.
- Worried about how HNS Direct handles calls. Hayes, G.; Jones, Christopher // Pulse;10/27/2003, Vol. 63 Issue 43, p26
Presents letters to the editor referencing an article in the October 20, 2003 issue of 'Pulse' about the British National Health Service's (NHS) use of call centers to handle calls.
- Letters. Cook, Steve; Rees, Oliver // Precision Marketing;2/10/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 15, p16
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article which reports on the doom of call centers that operate without scripts.
- letters. // Precision Marketing;12/19/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p14
Presents a letter to the editor on contact centers in Great Britain.
- Keeping Service Close to Home. Walunas, Rebecca // CRM Magazine;Oct2003, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p10
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "A Slice of the Good Life: Labor of Love" in the June 2003 issue, which focuses on call centers.
- Keeping Service Close to Home. // CRM Magazine;Oct2003, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p10
Presents a response to a letter to the editor about the article "A Slice of the Good Life: Labor of Love" in the June 2003 issue, which focuses on call centers.